opposites attract (sot) kyle x y/n

stick of truth era okay 😰
YOU ARE FUCKING 10 DONT EXPECT MAKEOUTS OR SUM
for girls, boys and everything in between 🙃
—————————————————————————————-
1st person pov

"Y/NNNNN" a piglet like screech was coming from the fatass, you ran up to him to the wizard asking him what's wrong
"Where's the stick?!" he screamed, you simply shrugged "YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO WATCH IT! NOW KAHL HAS IT" he was becoming frustrated after losing the stick to a jew because Kenny wanted you to play sot. Wizard fatass finally snapped "YOURE BANISHED FROM KUPA KEEP." his fat face was red with rage. "what? but i can get the stick back i swear!" you pleaded with him. He finally sighed and sent Kenny with you to try and get it back. you both peeked over the fence to see how many guards were there. you sent Kenny in to flash his tits to everyone (going off real sot stuff you can't get mad) while you darted to grab the stick. What you didn't plan on was fucking Stan to be there. you and Kenny were caught meaning you were in more trouble with cartman. you sighed getting the same speech from Kyle about how cartman cheats and he hates cheaters and so on. You had always declined politely because you didn't want to leave Kenny, but knowing if you came back empty handed you wouldn't get to play anymore. you had finally accepted.

kyles pov
after waiting months for y/n to accept your request they finally did. I was overjoyed, since grade 3rd grade ive had a thing for y/n. From there y/h/c hair to there outspoken/or shy personality. They did okay in school which was enough for you. "Very well" you rambled on about how things would be different. you took y/ns hand to show them were they could get weapons and such. You couldn't focus, your hand was moist from sweat, y/n looked uncomfortable, they hated humidity and your hand could be an example for it. You finally finished showing them around.

y/ns pov
you grew uncomfortable as Kyle's damp hand was still staining your hand no matter how much you wiped it on your jeans.
after talking to everyone you were ready for your first mission. you smiled at Kyle and asked him what your first task was.
he ordered you to learn more about the humans plans by sneaking through the bushes in kupa keep. You nodded and took Stan with you.
you sat in the bush for about 30 minutes before giving up.
upset you returned to Kyle empty handed, expected to be yelled at, you braved yourself..but nothing happened. You looked up confused to why your king wasn't lecturing you. He just smiled sweetly, telling you its alright. Relief flooded through you, after putting up with cartmans shit for so long you were overjoyed too have finally switched teams.

kyles pov
(I'll update this tmr #slowassupdates😘😘)