Chapter 1

-This story starts in Toya's POV and switches throughout chapters-

I sighed. It's been so boring. Between my father and school, everyday feels the same. I checked my phone, 9:08 AM, Saturday. I got up from my bed and dressed myself. I got ready and then left my house to go on a walk. 

After a while on my walk, I noticed something different, "A coffee shop? Since when has that been there?" I mumbled under my breath. I was kind of thirsty anyways so I might as well check it out, I thought. As I walked inside the smell of coffee beans mixed with a cheap candle went through my nose. I looked at the menu and walked up to the register, "Could I have one black coffee, nothing added to it." I looked away from the menu and at the person I was talking to.

"Oh sure," The ginger said, "That will be 434¥," he had a streak of yellow in his hair, along with matching yellow eyes. I grabbed my wallet from my pocket, well at least I tried to. Huh? I checked my other pocket, still nothing.

"Ah, I must have left my wallet at home," I smiled gently at the boy, "Sorry for the inconvenience," He smiled back at me.

"No no, it's okay, this one's on me!" He put some money into the cash register and started making my coffee. I sat at a table near a window and watched the cars drive by. I felt a poke on my shoulder and turned to see the boy from before, "Here," He put the coffee on my table and walked back. I took a sip of the coffee before I noticed the name written on the front of it, "Shinonome Akito". Was I drinking someone else's coffee? It tasted like black coffee. Thats strange...

I got out of my chair and went to the red head, "Um excuse me, but I think this might be someone else's coffee, it has a name on the front..." The boy looked a bit surprised as he blushed and took the coffee.

"Oh yeah, my apologies," he chuckled, "This is my first day working here, so, what's your name?" He asked as he pulled out a pen from a drawer behind the counter.

"Aoyagi Toya." He nodded and began writing on the cup.

"Haha, sorry if my handwriting's a bit sloppy," He smiled as he handed the cup back to me. I thanked him and returned back to my seat. Once I sat down, I looked at the cup, wait, that's not my name?? On the cup it said, "(XXX) XXX-XXXX," Is that a phone number? I grabbed a napkin and wrote the number down. Then I went back to sipping my coffee.

Once I arrived back home, I went into my room. My father walked in after me, "Where have you been?" he asked.

"I just went on a walk."

"Okay, well just remember your piano lessons are soon." I nodded and he left. I put the napkin with the phone number on my dresser and got dressed.

THE END OF CHAPTER 1!! I HOPE IT WASN'T THAT HORRIBLE 😭😭

Word count: 523 <33