-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐥 / 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝-

A/N: WOOHOOO FIRST CHAPTER, I split this up into 2 parts so it would be easier to read!  

      I shot up in bed, breathing heavily while looking around. As my vision slowly came back to me, I frantically tried to remember the dream I had just woken from. It slowly came back to me.. It was about Gordo.

'He was.. He was like.. UGH, how do I describe it?! He looked so attractive?- wait wait did I just call Gordo attractive?! This is Gordo I'm thinking about! Snap out of it!'

I looked over at my alarm clock and gasped 'Saturday 9:30AM.. I'm late!' I jump out of bed and hurry to get ready for the day. Today me, Lizzie, Marinda, and Gordo are going to the mall!

short little time skip <3

It didn't take long to get ready, I took a 15 minute shower and spent a good 8 or so minutes finding a good outfit, picking out an outfit took longer and harder than usual. I mean it would just be me and my 3 best friends... Gordo being one of them. Wait a minute, am I trying to impress him?! Me and Gordo are best friends. That would be crazy, I don't dress to impress whenever I hang out with Lizzie or Marinda. I stared in my vanity mirror wondering what else I should add to my outfit, I was wearing a *INSERT YOUR OUTFIT HERE*.

But something's missing... I always see Lizzie and Marinda wearing makeup. Maybe that's how always seem to get the attention from boys ... but I'm not the type to wear makeup all the time. 'Maybe I should try some today? Maybe Gordo might like it.. Wait Gordo?! I'm just.. trying it out, yeah trying it out!' I open the drawer in the vanity and start taking stuff out, looking frantically for my mascara. I usually only use makeup for special events, like my parents parties, or fancy stuff we get invited to.

I pulled out the mascara bottle and unscrewed the brush to use, I carefully put some on. I looked around my vanity for my lipgloss, it was sitting on my small jewelry box. I quickly grab it and put some on.

I rush down the stairs to the island in my kitchen, there was a small cup of fruits and a note that read

"Hey baby,

We're gonna be out for a week or two for a business trip. We left some money in the dresser in our room. If you need anything just call. You can invite your friends over if you'd like

Love, Mom"

I sighed as I put the note back on the island, I pick up the fruit cup and start eating it, I looked up and the large clock on the kitchen wall '10:10 SHIT LIZZIES MOM IS SUPPOSED TO PICK ME UP SOON!'

I quickly stuffed the fruit from the cup in my mouth and drank some water, and suddenly the doorbell rang. I quickly ran to the door and opened it, Lizzie was there.

"Hey y/n, ready to go?"

"Yeah, I can't wait!"

I followed Lizzie out to the car as she opened the back seat door for me, Gordo and Marianna were sitting there. Marianda sat at the Windsor seat while Gordo sat in the middle, I carefully scotched next to Gordo trying not to look him in the eye.

"Hey Y/N '' Gordo said, putting his face in front of mine. I can feel my face starting to get hotter

"Hi Gordo, hey Marinda!" I say quickly glancing at them. I looked out the window to see all the trees zoom by us. I can feel something touching my leg, I look down and see Gordos leg bracing on mine. My heart started to beat faster as I quickly went back to staring out the window. Marinda and Lizzie were happily chatting while me and Gordo sat in silence - well then Gordo tried to break that silence..

" Y/N look" Gordo started, I looked at him. He had a big grin on his face and the most ridiculous sunglasses on. I giggled.

"Nice glasses Gordo" I say reaching for them. He took them off and gave them to me.

"Thanks,I got them yesterday" he said while I started to inspect the glasses. "I thought I could pick up some ladies with them," he said with a smirk.

Then Marinda decided to join the conversation, "You're trying to pick up ladies?! They all just run away from you." Everyone in the car laughed, except for Gordo.

"At least I started dating before you" Gordo said, annoyed, he turned and faced me. Marinda gasped as I gave him back the sunglasses, he placed them on the top of his head.

"Will you guys quiet down in trying to figure out what Jeans Ethan Craft would like on me!" Lizzie said annoyed.

Lizzie's mom gasped, "I thought you were done with Ethan."

"UHMM, look mom, the mall is right there! Can you drop us off here?" Lizzie said quickly pointing at a spot on the sidewalk. Lizzie's mom sighed and pulled over, we all filed out of the car.

When we first entered the mall we were greeted with a rush of cold air and a mix of loud voices. "Oh how I love this place!" Lizzie says smiling while curling her blonde hair with her finger.

Marinda taps Lizzie's shoulder, "Let's get going, your mom said she's gonna pick us up at like, 1:30"

"Right," Lizzie started "Let's go!"

*insert shopping montage*

"Y/N! Look at that bracelet!" I quickly turn around and see Lizzie pointing at super cute bracelet with a small bow on it. I quickly rush over to the window leaving Gordo with my shopping bag of books and clothes.

"It's so beautiful..." I say

"I knew you would like it!" Lizzie says as Gordo walks over.

"What are you guys looking at?"

"This cute bracelet" I say quickly looking at him. Gordo looked in the window, looking at the bracelet.

"Ugh I'm starving" Marinda says, looking in the direction towards the food court. She starts walking, me and Lizzie follow but Gordo stays behind.

"Hey I think I forgot to buy something.. I'm gonna get it real quick" Gordo says as he watches us go.

"Alright stay safe!" Lizzie says as she wraps her arm

Around my shoulder as we leave Gordo behind.

~**~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~~**~*~~*

Word count: 1055