chap. 8

jake slipped and fell towards sunghoon, instead they fall onto the ice together which makes his knees hurts and sunghoon's butt hurts (even though it's normal for him already). 

"i'm.. i'm sorry! did i hurt you? are you okay?" jake panicked, he stood up right away and pulled the boy up with the remaining energy he had left with the handle's support.

"i'm used to it," the other said.

jake nodded, understood. the feeling of himself thinking that he caused enough trouble today, he shall go home. he grabbed the handle and slowly make his way out of the rink, taking his skates out after settling himself down at the waiting room. 

sunghoon was behind him, following.

"you should continue skate if you want, i can cheer you on from here."

"its lonely to skate alone, this was one of the first reason i brought you here instead of bringing you home," sunghoon said as he starts to take off his skates too.

"there's more than one reason, you say?" 

sunghoon nodded.

jake was actually interested in the topic, "tell me more."

"will you believe me if i say you're the first person that came with me to the ice rink today?"

jake shook his head.

"good, that's an advantage you know. my friends have never came here to have fun either as the prefer arcade or home, but to tell you they only come to see the competition."

"and?" jake asked.

"you should come to see me when they hold a competition too, i would love to have you there." sunghoon said, all he has on his face was two bright tomato colors.

"you're blushing, or are you embarrassing?" jake asked, again. such shameless question yet so funny that he kept on giggling on his own.

sunghoon giggled along. he didn't know why but he just did.

"you're the first one to make me feel like i'm in the sky dancing happily. it makes me felt like myself and is able to make me express more of the other side of me. you look like someone i shall have with me forever, jaeyun-ah."

"you're not answering my question..." jake reminded. indeed, he wasn't actually answering the question but it was jake's first time to hear someone call him by his birth name.

sunghoon flipped his hair back, "do you not get it?" 

"why would i get it?"

"i like you?"

"do i like me? of course i do."

jake stopped for a moment. he's getting some calculation or whatever in his brain.

"you like me? even im not a week verified student?"

"does liking someone need to have that approved?"

"no.."

"exactly!"