SULTHAN

Reena didn't let her mother, Ashana hugs her. She told one of the gaurd to call Rocky. She needs him. "Reena i know-" Her mother was cut off by Reena.

"All of sudden you remember you a daughter! How?" Her anger evident in her conversation.

"I always have, dear. Always. I did try to come back to meet you, take you with me." She looks at her husband Rajendra Desai, "he never let me come close to you. He used his power." Desai grins, "you wouldn't gave my daughter the life she deserves." "I can't let her be on streets." And handover to a living devil. Ashna yells.

"Ashana Desai or whatever now, ek baar dekhlo kahan khadi ho!" Reena warns her mother.
(Watch out where you are standing.)

Ashana baffled. Desai did told her about her falling for Rocky.
"Reena, it's all very dangerous. You shouldn't be here. Kamal told me about him. He is mad man." Kamal stood at a corner, witnesses like audience. He hoped that at least for a day or two Reena will be in banglore and that his chance to convince her to not be with Rocky.

"Ohh, so where should I be? With you. So that you can leave again." Reena mocks her mother.

"Malamma, saasu maa ko meetha khilaya ya nahi." Rocky makes his entry in slow motion. Reena didn't hold her back. She took quick steps and hugs him, like her life depends on him. He soothe her back.

(Malamma did you offer sweet to my mother in law or not.)

Kamal hissed. His hand were in fist. He wanted to shoot right away. His eyes land towards Vanaram, who was nodding negatively at him like he can read his thoughts.
Ashana was meeting first time with Rocky. "I want to take my daughter back."

"Areee, main logo ki unke ghar mein nahi sunta aap mujhe mere hi ghar mein meri Rani ke bare mein faisla suna rahi hai. Yeh bhi sahi hai." Rocky smirks.
Rocky knows they are targeting Reena to get him out of KGF. Desai may or may not be a part of it but Andrews and Daya definitely are. Rocky sighed. "Dekhiye saasu maa, Jaise aap itne saal befikar rahi, waise hi rahiye. Main hoon Reena ke liye. Nahi Shona."

"Meri beti"- "ohh please," Reena was furious now. "Rocky just told her to leave."

"Don't talk with your mother like that." Kamal tried to be a good boy. He advance towards Reena.

"Nahi." Rocky said streching his arms.

He is not the right one. I am. You were supposed to be with me. Or you are like those who gets turn on by looking at powerful man. He still continues to walk while saying all crap about her.

Bang! A gun shot was heard. All of them were froze. Then another one. Two more gun shots were heard. Rocky shot Kamal's both legs and Arms. Kamal was on his knees, hissing in pain. Rocky looks merciless.
Desai was used to see his this behaviour but for Ashana it's first time.
"Reena is not going anywhere." Rocky said before ending Kamal's chapter in their life.

"Waise sasurji bhi yahan hai aur saasu maa bhi. Soch raha hoon. Kyun na shaddi mana dale." Rocky ask Reena with a naughtiness in his eyes. Reena was shocked at his marriage proposal. This man can never propose her like normally. She knows once he he made up his mind, it's fixed. This time she also wanted the same.

(I am thinking that father in law is here, mother in law is also here, why don't we got married.)