#INTRODUTION#

Black Dimond is biggest mafia group of mafia underworld
And
Bangtan is second biggest mafia group of mafia underworld

Black Dimond's members are different in normal life.

Jisoo is doctor in the same hospital which was Shin hye is working.

Jennie is a designer and stylist  her dress is chosen for miss universe competion.

Rose is a ceo of 2nd biggest company of Korea it is also of kims.

Lisa is dance mentor and raper helps Yn to run her acedmy

Yn opens her academies and she is Pianoist too. In Her academies she teach self defence singing dancing cooking raping. 

Jin is a ceo of 1st biggest company of Korea.

Yoongi is Pianoist too.

Hosoek is dancer and rapper.he give classes of dancing rapping and self defending and singing with Jimin

Namjoon is also a ceo of 1st biggest company of Korea

Jimin help Hosoek. And give classes of guitar.

Taehyung has most famous flower shop because he like gardening. And Jungkook also help him.

Jimin opens in a new bekary and it make bekary to restaurant and its a very famous restaurant and  in this Yoongi helps him.

Mr kim was  a ceo of 2nd biggest company of Korea at now he has opened a cafe and he own the cafe it as famous as min's restro.

Miss Park is a doctor and also she's working in  Jisoo's hospital.

(Little bit change so Yn is makne of the mafia siblings lisa is 24 and rose is 25 Twin of Jimin and yn is  21. She is not a mafia queen i already give u what she is her nature is calm sweet lovwly and she also cute she hate violence and sge know that their siblings r mafia)

I hope you like it.

Memes