Samar

Apni tanhai se ho jau riha
Agar ik shaks ko duniya kar lu...

Samar stayed with the Chavvans for a day but then again returned back to  Ahmedabad as a dance competition was soon taking place and he was the mentor of his team. He even confronted Nandini, but she said she doesn't know who Kidnapped Ananya. But Samar barely believed her.

At present,
Samar gets a call from someone, while breakfast.

Samar: Ji, yes sir we'll be there...Ha, thike.

And he cut the call.

Ananya: Kon tha?
Samar: Maine kaha tha na about the dance competition.. Toh bas unhi ka phone tha, toh kal competition hai.
Ananya: Delhi me, right?
Samar: Ha.. Toh isiliye mujhe abhi nikalna hoga.., thaki aaj jake waha pe saare arrangements kar saku.
Ananya: Ha, mein tumhe packing mein help karti hu.

After breakfast, Ananya helped him pack his bags. Later, he was ready to go.

Baa: Samar, tu ek kaam kar.. Ananya ko clinic chodke phir airport chale jaana.
Samar: Thike Baa, chale Ananya?
Ananya: Ha.

They left only after Ananya took blessings of Baa and Baapuji.. Seeing her, even Samar did so. Then they went to their own destinations. Ananya kissed Samar and wished him the best.

Ananya was busy in her daily schedule when all of a sudden a gunshot was heard.

Ananya (to her client) : Umm.. Aap yahi rahiye mein dekhke aati hu.

As soon as she opened the door of her cabin few guys wearing masks and holding guns barged in.

Ananya (shocked) : uh.. K.. Kaun ho tum log?

He pointed the gun towards Ananya and she shut her mouth.

That guy: Chup kar ladki! Hum koi bhi hai tumhe isse kya, bas ye samajhle ki tera ye clinic humne hostage liya hai.. Including each one of you present here!

Here, Samar was waiting in the airport for his flight, when he got a message from Nandini.

Nandini: Mein aur Baa Ananya ke clinic mein aaye the lekin yaha pe kuch gundo ne hostage le liya..Samar please kuch karo
Samar: Don't worry mein kuch karta hu.

Samar got damn worried, mostly because along with Nandini.. His and Ananya's child was also in there.

He didn't call anyone home cuz, Kinjal was pregnant and Toshu was taking care of her, Pakhi would be at school, Baapuji was already health upset and he didn't want to disturb Anupama.. He cancelled his flight and went to the clinic.
And he also informed the police about it.

Ananya had tears in her eyes, she wanted call Samar.. But that guy had taken her phone too.. Somehow Nandini managed to sneak through her phone and text Samar.

It didn't take much time when the police siren was heard.. The guy left Ananya and rushed out.. Ananya also went outside and that's when she noticed Nandini and Baa hiding under a table. She was about to go towards them when she saw a familiar figure come in, Samar

He didn't notice her and directly went towards Nandini and Baa and took them out. Ananya was shocked.. How he didn't even search for her . But still she waited for him to return..

She was thinking of how he left without even taking a glance at her..

An officer (interrupting her thoughts) : Behen ji, aap thik ho?
A

nanya: Uh.. Ha.. Ha.. Woh log kaun the?
officer: Bas yahi dakaiti log.. Paison ke liy liye kuch bhi kardete hai.. Waise aap iss clinic ki head dr. Hai na?
Ananya: ji
Officer: Hume bas thode puch tach karni hai.. Toh aapko humare sath thane chalna hoga.

Ananya agreed and even on her way out, she noticed Samar wasn't there.. She was upset.

The police asked some random questions and gave her back her belongings which those guys had taken.

Though Ananya answered those questions her mind was still remembering the picture of Samar helping Nandini.

Later, she came home and was loaded with questions.

Vanraj: Beta, tum thik ho na?
Toshu(giving her a brotherly hug) : Mein tere liye bohot pareshan tha.
Kinjal: Hum sab the

Samar's POV
Oh shit, bhai tune ye kya kar diya.. I totally forgot about Anu.. Abbe yaar! Mein ek kaam bhi dhang se nahi kar sakta. Chal ab madam ka gussa tu deserve karta hai..
Pov ends

Ananya (fake smiling) : Ha mein thik hu.. Bas thodi thak gayi hu.., so I'm sorry mein jake thoda rest karna chahti hu.
Baa(caressing her head) : Ha, jake so ja.

And smiled and nodded. Samar also went inside the room.

Samar: Ananya.. Woh.. Mein.. I'm sorry yaar

But Ananya didn't respond and just got freshened up, didn't even look at him and then slept not before placing a pillow between her and Samar.

▼△▼△▼△▼△
A/N

How's the chapter?

Will Samar's too much attention and care to Nandini bring some distance between his and Ananya's relationship?

Stay tuned

Love ya
Byee
Peace