7. One kiss is all it takes

Ohm's POV

I am sitting on the sofa placing my legs one on each other right infront of the night view happily sipping on my wine and sucking the cigarette while looking at the papers infront of me not the original but a look a like, not at all worried about the door which was not locked bez I am desperately waiting for my guest to come in.

DOOR SLAMS OPEN

I smriked

WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE OHM ? WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK OF YOURSELF?

I turned back looking at the flaming hot face , I stood up placing the wine glass on the table removed my suit and placed it on the sofa careful , sucking on my Ciggerate while looking at his face who was walking towards me , I blow the smoke off and I said

Oh I expected a reaction more than this Mr Korapat..(started sucking again)

You fucking rejected the project proposal are you out of your mind? This is worth of billions Ohm.

I took the papers in my hands slapped them for twice , I took the cigarette off from my mouth...Oh really so this is worth of Billions I didn't knew that the next minute I burnt the papers with my cigarette.

He came near me and punched me on my face I could taste the metallic flavour dripping from the corner of my lips , I wipped it off and looked at him who was trying to get rid of fire from the papers but it was of no use, he looked at me with red eyes to which I smirked

Not bad , You have some nice reactions. He held my collar with his both hands grinding his teeth meanwhile I was laughing at his behaviour

Why the fuck are you laughing huh? You should be crying by now for ruining a project worth billions do you even have an idea how badly your company will be affected by this stupid decision of yours?

I raised my hands up in air like I don't care about it , I looked at him

Don't think about my small company think about your company, the loss for me is nothing but loss for you Hahaha you need to pay twice the price of your company...All the best Mr Korapat

You know what I am having urges to kill you now.

Do it if you dare. I don't care. As for me I can get a new project as I have connections with the company and also I am not that affected with the project cause my company isn't as famous as you.

He punched me again for twice slammed me against the window and whispered

I warned you , now suffer...!! He said and punched me on my face again and again. I pulled his suit then made him turn , he slipped himself off from the suit. He came and kicked me in the stomach again I pulled him with his shirt by which his buttons bounced in all places he is still not realising the fact that I am stripping him off he was about to punch me again, I held his fist with my hand made him turn and pinned his hand behind him he whined in pain with my free hand I pulled his shirt down and sniffed him.

Mmmmm I missed your smell from years Non. You still use the same Perfume brand which I gave you on your 20th birthday? 10 years already but I can still recognise this smell of yours. He somehow slipped himself off from my hold and started walking away I grabbed him pushed him on the bed , pinned him to the bed by sitting on his hips.

Get off , GET OFF FROM ME !!!

DON'T SHOUT , 7 years Huh 7 years you played with me by hiding yourself, you knew everything about me , you knew I broke up with Tu the very next day you left for Singapore, you knew I came to Singapore to your company to meet you 5 years ago , you knew I started a company, you knew everything about my company, you tried to destroy my company even if you knew my feelings got changed, you knew I searched for you like a Mad person, you knew I was suffering there in Bangkok , I fucking suffered (tears started flowing) I missed you and I know you know it , How much more do I need to suffer? Aren't you satisfied? Why can't you love me back like you used to?