Niall Fanfiction

They were just standing there surrounding her. They were making fun of her. They kept yelling, "Why do you have so many pictures of them?" or, "They will never know you exist!" She just stood there, she couldn't do anything about it. She didn't want to get beat up for liking one band. So she just stood there. She started to run, they tripped her. Her books fell and her One Direction posters went everywhere. Good thing it wasn't windy. She picked them all up and walked home. On the way home she started thinking, Why do they hate me? I didn't do anything to them. Just because I like one band. It's not a big deal. She was crying. She walked in her house and went straight to her room. She got on Twitter and started fangirling over her boys. That was the life that no one could mess with. That is where she felt happy. One Direction was her life. She would do anything to meet them, or even talk to them. Niall was her favorite. He had the same personality. She loved to laugh and joke around. She knows everything about Niall. On Twitter, Niall posted a Tweet saying "Thank you guys for all the support on everything, I love you guys! x" She replied, "You are welcome Niall, thank you so much for being my idol(: x Follow Back?" She sent it. Maybe an hour later, it said she had a mention. She thought, it's probably one of my friends. She looked at it. She gasped. No, it wasn't one of her friends. It was Niall Horan. NIALL FREAKING HORAN! She squealed. Her mom came in and asked, "What was that about?" "Niall Horan tweeted me!" "No he didn't it's probably a fake profile." "No mom it NIALL HORAN!" "Let me see" Your mom looks at it and clicks the name, there's a blue check mark. "Oh my goodness sweetie! He did tweet you!" "I know!" She read it, "You are welcome, and sure i'll follow you back. :) xx" She looked at his name and it said "Niall Horan follows you". She was the happiest girl in the world. She has been tweeting him since then. Talking about everything. She actually has been texting the most. Niall gave her his number a while ago. Today she turned 19, the same age as Niall Horan. She were 17 when he followed her. They have been talking for 2 years. She was out of Highschool, so was he. Today, She was going on a date with Niall. She was still mind blown that she is dating Niall Horan. They have been dating for a year. She was his princess she treasured that with her life. Niall needed to find his princess. She got dressed. She wore a purple strapless dress that he bought her. She put your make-up on and all your accesories. She heard a knock on the door. She opened it. It was Niall. "Hey babe!" "Hi Niall!" She hugged him. "Let's go" She said. You walk out of the house and to his car. He opens the door for her and she gets in. He walks behind the car and gets in. "Where are we going Niall?" "It's a surprise" He winks. She hated surprises. About 20 minutes later he said, "Close your eyes."  She closed them. He went to your door helped her out. He stopped. "Open you eyes" She opened them. There they were. The other four boys from One Direction.

She hasn't met them yet. She was shocked. She just stood there standing like a retard. It was silent. Harry speaks up, "Erm.. I'm Harry." "I know" She said. She was  blushing. "And you are Louis, Liam and Zayn" she said. "You know a lot about us don't you?" Asks Louis. "You don't even know." They laugh. "Let's go eat" says Zayn. They were at Nando's. This place was amazing. They went too a table and Niall pulled out her chair. "Thank you" She said and she sat down. And Niall orders for her. He knows what she likes so he does the talking. Everyone orders and they are just talking. "So," Liam asks. "How long have you guys been dating?" Niall speaks up, "For a little over a year now." She start blushing again. She still can't believe it was been that long. Time goes by fast when your having fun. "Yeah we met over Twitter." She said. "Yeah we know, you are everything he talks about anymore." Says Harry. She laughed. Niall looks at you. "I have to ask you somthing." They boys look at each other and whisper he's doing it, and I can't believe it. "Yeah, Niall?" She says. "We have been dating for a little over a year now. I want to take this further. Will you marry me?" Your eyes are watering. "Niall," She says under her breath. His eyes turn sad. "Of course!" She yells. He smiles. And she hugs him. "I love you Niall" "I love you 2"