Teaming up with bangtan!?

I slowly started opening as i heard people talking around me 'is he ok?' I heard a familiar voice say. They continued talking as i opened my eyes. I fully adjusted to the bright light to see momo hovering over me.

She showed a smile as she leaned back up allowing me to sit up. "Watch your head Bangchan!" Nayeon said as i sat up. I looked around and noticed they had blue jackets one with their names and group on it.

I looked around panicked "ah, don't worry your members are just across the room talking!"sana said pointing to where they were. I thanked them and walked over to where i saw felix.

I noticed they were looking around each other as if they were they were scared of someone or someone's "chan hyung!" Felix said turning around and hugging me. I hugged him back and noticed the other members looking down.

I let go of felix and walked into the circle they had on what seemed like seugmin and I.N's bed "what's wrong? What happened?" I asked as the members stayed looking around. I did a head count to only find 7 members.

I named the members with me " where's Lino!?" I asked as i looked up to see him on the bunk beds "sorry" he said jumping down. I looked at his shirt as it said 'Lee Know Stray Kids' on his jacket collar '200' the others had the same number.

I tried figuring out why they were so scared then a group came up to us "hey! Why's your members so scared?" I looked over to see a fairly calm male that had a cat like face. I stayed quiet as i didn't know why.

I looked up due to a load thud "well, their scared because we just got kidnapped" hyunjin said after jumping down. The male looked at us then finally spoke "sorry for that, im min yoongi, my leader sent me to ask to team up, your members seem pretty strong, especially that one." The male said pointing at changbin.

Changbin looked up at him and walked over "where you guys at?" He asked as he saw him point "bring your mattresses were building a base. See those tall guys? That's them" he said with a smug look. We decided to go but we had changbin stay back incase something happened to the maknae's.

Yoongi was telling the truth. They were very tall. I saw a muscular man walk up to me "im kim namjoon, call me RM. Im the leader to bangtan."he said putting his arm out "Chris, call me Chan. Im the leader for stray kids" he shock on not hurting each other as minho signaled the rest to come over.

They introduced themselves and they told us to get our mattresses. Changbin and minho stayed behind to help moved the bed bunks as the rest went to get our mattresses. Boys named V and Jimin came with me and hyunjin to get our mattresses.

We were silent the whole way, i saw I.N and Seugmin laughing at each other when they couldn't pull the mattress. Jimin looked over to me and looked back "do they always mess around?" V asked as he was looking and Jungkook messing around with my members.

I looked at hyunjin as he nodded his head "yeah, jeogin didn't really get a childhood since he joined JYP when he was like 15" I said as they both looked down laughing "JK didn't either, it's funny how our groups are alike" jimin said as we arrived to their now finished base.

BANGTANS ALIVE TOO HYUNG!!