VI

THiRD PERSON POV
Michie and Wilbur raided the souvenir shops buying all types of plushies. Wilbur even bought an absurd amount of cotton candy for Tommy. The gremlin, also known as Tommyinnit, consumed all the candy while sitting on the grass, all while Michie and Wilbur laughed at him, and Phil sighed in disappointment.

They spent the rest of the day going on rides, the first few being more calmer while the last ones being the biggest and scariest. Michie went on all the rides and it even surprised Phil, as he could barely go on any since they scared him. They went on all types of rides all day while Tommy and Michie both filmed. They have finally reached the last ride for the day, the smiler.

"Guys were at the Smiler, I think Wilbur will piss himself. I dunno seems like a Will thing to do." Michie said to their camera.

"Really? A me thing to do? But, if I do piss myself what about it? I'll piss myself proudly!" Wilbur said jokingly.

"I'll slurp it all up. I'M KIDDING OH MY-" Michie said as they erupted in laughter, Wilbur soon joining in the laughter.

"What's so funny? I want to laugh!" Tommy said.

By this time Wilbur was gasping for air and Michie laid on the floor coughing since they were laughing so hard. Both of them went back to their senses and looked over at a confused Tommy.

"You'll see in my video, Tommy." Michie said still coughing.

"But I want to know now!" Tommy said, sounding a bit whiny.

"Tommy, we'll find out later." Phil said.

They all got to the front of the line and they were getting onto the ride, they all felt the dread while getting on, Michie's legs felt jiggly and Tommy felt his stomach do backflips.

"Alroight let's do this! Lets ride this bitch!" Wilbur said as he got onto the ride.

Michie turned their camera towards themselves.

"Well guys, this is where it all ends, tell my mommy I love he- AHH." Michie said, but began screaming as the ride came to a drop.

They turned their camera to Tommy who was telling the girl to date him, all whilst yelling, and Wilbur was concerned for his height, thinking his head will hit part of the ride.

"Guys I'm no- oh FUUU- no no, I won't ye- AHH!" Michie couldn't even get a sentence out without yelling. They turned their camera to Wilbur who was singing Road-trip by Dream, Michie ended up joining in on the singing.

The ride finally came to a stop, Michie stared at their camera looking traumatized, while Tommy was talking to the lady who was getting him unstrapped, seeing at his harness was stuck. Obviously it wasn't, but she just wanted to mess with Tommy. They all got off the ride and stared at eachother in shock.

After getting off the ride, they continued the bit of the girl Tommy wanted to impress. Wilbur ran up to Tommy taking his phone to call the girl from college. After a while she finally picked up.

"Hello?" She said.

"Hello? Can you hear me?" Will asked.

"...yeah?" She responded with.

"OH! He's done it! Tom- Tom's done it, he's done it, he's done it, he's a man! He went on the Smiler like you asked!" Will said estatically.

"Who?" She asked.

"Tom...t-" Wilbur said before he was cut off.

"Tom who?" She asked.

"Tom from college. Tom- Tom Simons?" Wilbur said.

"OH! Oh...who- ohh. I don't really know who he is..." she said.

"Uh- we-" Wilbur began saying until he was cut off again.

"Sorry I've got to go..." She said.

"He went on the...bye-" Wilbur said.

"Uhh." She finished off with before Wilbur hung up.

They all comforted him, Wilbur and Michie both gave him hugs and Phil told him it will be alright. Both Phil and Michie stopped recording and called the girl again to tell her she did great! It was all planned, but she made it seem more realistic. She was actually really nice, and agreed to go on a date with Tom. Phil and Tommy began walking to the exit of the park, with Michie following in suit before Wilbur grabbbed their wrist from behind.

"Hey, Michie why don't we go on one more, before we leave, just the two of us?" Will asked them.

"Oh! Yes, let's do one more!" They turned around towards Phil and Tommy. "Hey guys we're gonna stay for a bit longer! Bye! Have a safe ride back home!" They yelled out.

"Alright! Bye!" Phil yelled back and Tommy waved goodbye.

"So, which ride do you have in mind, Will?" Michie asked.

"Let's do something calm since we went on the Smiler, how does a simple Ferris wheel sound?"