Chibi Chuuya

STORMBRINGER/CHUUYAS PAST SPOILERS!!
(this is not cannonly accurate) (I fixed it to be the right serial code)

Dazai was at the armed detective agency as like everyday filled with missions and paper work he dumped onto his poor subordinate Atsushi. All was well and the same until he got a call from none other than akutagawa.

"Hey there akutagawa! How rare of you to call me! What's up?"

Everyone turns to him at the hearing of the ruthless mafiosos name before dazai turned to silence.

"An ability you say...bring him here I'll see if I can nullify it."

Just like that the conversation was over everyone looked at dazai with the same confused looks as before, until the weretiger spoke up.

"What's going on dazai-San? Who's coming over?"

Dazai looked at them with his signature goofy grin unaware of how absurd the words flowing out of his mouth sounded to the others.

"Akutagawa and Chuuya! Seems that slug got hit with an ability and is on a rampage!"

Kunikida stands up from his desk slamming his hands on top.

"So your bringing them here?! Who knows if this is a trick or not to attack!?"

"They've attacked before. If they so pleased they would do so with no warning we all know that."

Dazai said in a reassuring tone, everyone of course listened as they had all fought a member of the Port Mafia at least once.

They all continued their work until a door opened and everyone's eyes including dazais widened at the sight.

A chained up sobbing child Chuuya as akutagawa holds him by his chained arms.

"God you weren't lying- wait let me check something."

As dazai approached the crying Chuuya he looked at him mustering the kindest tone he can.

"Can I ask you how old you are?"

Everyone staring as everything went down. Chuuyas cries morphed into words as he started pleading.

"LET ME GO! Please!"

Dazai immediately grabbed Chuuya from akutagawa unchaining him before holding the child in an loving embrace hoping to calm him down. Chuuya sobbed but soon fell asleep due to the exhaustion of his struggle. Dazai takes him and sits down on one of the agencies couches with a little Chuuya on his lap. Everyone followed with akutagawa speaking up slightly shocked by his former superiors gentalness.

"What's going on?"

Before dazai answers he moves some hair from Chuuyas neck sighing sadly as he sees 258A Tattooed onto the child.

"Chuuya has reverted to his most vulnerable state . I'm not too sure how old he is but he's obviously terrified."

Dazai looked at the chuuyas tear stained face. He looks back at everyone all of them trying to piece why Chuuya is acting like this, Dazai of course wasn't going to tell them everything especially infront of his colleague akutagawa.

"That's not important though. We need to find out about this ability someone talk to Ranpo, I'll look after Chuuya."

Yosano and kunikida went off to look for Ranpo while Atsushi and akutagawa stood there, akutagawa then scoffing at the latters demands.

"As if I'd let you look after him. I brought him for you to nullify him, seems it didn't work so I'll be bringing him to Mori-"

Dazai instantly cutting his former student off with an icy glare holding the child tighter as he speaks.