Hunger

"You look tired, inspector. Want me to relax you?" Kogami's words sent a shiver of anticipation down Akane's spine. His husky voice filled with the promise of carnal delight left her legs weak and her panties damp. She could feel her heart racing in her chest, the blood rushing in her ears. Kogami regarded her much the way a wolf would its prey. His lips curved into a knowing smirk. He knew exactly how his words affected her.

"Y-yes." Akane replied, breathlessly. Her tongue felt stuck to the roof of her mouth. She wanted to take a step closer to him, but she didn't trust her legs. The damp, swollen flesh between her legs throbbed as he moved with slow deliberateness toward her. He stopped mere inches away from her, his eyes boring into hers. His heavy-lidded gaze traced a path from her face to her neck and came to rest on her white button-down blouse.

There was nothing immodest about her business attire. Nevertheless, she felt naked...exposed. Akane bit her lip as her diamond hard nipples stood erect beneath the lacy cups of her bra. She could already feel Kogami's warm hands cupping her, applying that much needed friction to her sensitive skin. He crowded closer until he'd backed her against the wall of the entry way. Her heart hammered in her chest as she held his gaze.

"Kogami?" She whispered his name shakily.

Kogami grinned at her. She looked nervous, jumpy even. Her eyes were dilated from the dimly lit hall and her desire. He could see her pulse leaping in her neck. Kogami would be lying if he said it didn't turn him on. His lust for her had been a hum in his blood all day. His sparring sessions had not taken the edge off his need for her. If anything, it fueled his passion.

He craved Akane in a primal way. He ached to bury himself deep inside her slick heat.  But first...he knelt in front of her. She frowned in confusion until he fisted his hands in her skirt and pushed her hips flush against the wall. Her breathless gasp drove the blood to his groin. He looked up at her. "Can you hold yourself up?"

She nodded her head jerkily.

"Good." Pushing her skirt around her waist, he exposed her panties. Kogami bit back a groan. Akane had never been one for fancy underwear, but lately she'd been wearing lacy little numbers with frills and transparent panels in just the right places. It didn't make a difference to him what she wore. He was  more interested in the hot, wet woman beneath it. However, he couldn't deny that presentation was a bonus. The black lacy lingerie was tantalizingly transparent with a single dark panel covering her swollen lips and sensitive kernel of flesh.

Leaning forward, he licked her through the lacy fabric. Akane cried out as she felt his tongue press firmly against her. Her hands sunk into his hair as he teased her through her underwear. She  spread her legs wider to give him better access. She trembled when she felt the scrape of his teeth against her lower abdomen. Akane met his dark gaze as he tugged her panties down with his teeth. She shivered as the skimpy fabric slid down her legs. Stepping out of them, Akane stood,  her lower half bared to him.

Kogami growled low in his throat as he took in the sight before him. Her glistening flesh only minimally hidden by the thatch of dark hair. He didn't miss the faint quivering in her thighs. He looked up to see her face. Her eyes were heavy-lidded and her breathing uneven. Never breaking eye contact, Akane reached down and stroked herself. A soft exhalation escaped her lips. His eyes widened when he saw her dripping.

Hungrily, he buried his face between her thighs. Akane cried out and fisted her hand in his hair. His tongue aggressively plunged inside her, mimicking the speed of his pelvic thrusts. Giving her a taste of what was to come. Her hips shifted restlessly under his hands. She arched her back, offering herself to him. She stuttered out his name as her knees gave out. He landed on his back, her soft, wet flesh still in his mouth.

Akane caught herself on the cool floor. She whimpered as the new position gave Kogami better access to her slick skin. His fingers dug into her hips as he held her in place. If she had given thought to what they were doing right in the middle of her entry way, Akane might have been shocked. However, she was too occupied with chasing her climax to care.

A strangled cry signaled her climax. She ground her crotch against his mouth, shaking and gasping for air. Slowly, Kogami sat up, bringing her into his lap. Her body jerked when her sensitive flesh pressed against his trousers.

"Relaxed?" His voice sounded rough.

Akane panted and shook her head.

"No?" An amused smile curved his lips. "Want more?"

"Yes!" She cried and pushed him back on the floor. He allowed her to yank his tie loose and rip his shirt open. Buttons flew in all directions. She leaned down and kissed him passionately, running her hands up and down his bare torso. It was Kogami's turn to gasp when Akane reached between them and unzipped his fly. Her small hand wrapped around his erection and pulled him free.

She grinned mischievously, toying with his swollen tip. He grunted, running his hands over her bare legs. He could feel her wetness soaking through his pants. Sinking herself down on his hard shaft, they both groaned. Starting slow, Akane rode his cock. Gradually, she picked up the pace. Not wanting to miss the best part of being on the bottom, Kogami reached up and ripped her blouse open. More buttons scattered in the hall, as her breasts were displayed in all their glory. He was both surprised and pleased to see a matching bra to go with the panties. There were no solid panels hiding her hard nipples.

The bra itself didn't do much in the way of support, but it did showcase their bounce. He glanced up to see Akane's arched brows as she rode him. "Turnabout is fair play."

She laughed and bounced faster. "Is that so?" Her voice was low and sexy. Akane threw back her head as she rode him furiously. She was going to have bruises on her thighs where Kogami was gripping her legs. She didn't care. Half her satisfaction came from pleasuring him. She gazed down through the haze of lust to see his head thrown back, his neck exposed. His face was contorted half-pleasure, half-pain. Reaching behind her, she massaged his sack in time to her bounce. Kogami stiffened under her before cumming hard inside her. He spread his legs and bent his knees, arms drawing her close.

He kissed her hard, one hand sinking into her hair, the other possessively cupping her ass. He continued to thrust into her, holding her in place. Akane cried out as a second orgasm crashed over her. Gasping and sighing, she rubbed against him like a love-starved kitten.

They lay there panting for a few moments in each other's arms. Finally, he spoke. "Relaxed yet?"

Akane chuckled lightly. "I don't know. I think this might take a few hours."

Kogami raised an eyebrow. "Hours?"

"Are you saying you can't?" She playfully teased.

"Is that a challenge?"

Akane kissed him slowly. "If you're up for it." She replied squeezing him with her inner muscles.

Her pun drew a laugh from him. "Be careful what you wish for inspector."