Weddings and Funerals

"What is it?"

                                               "Don't get too close!"

           "Yeah, no shit."

"Looks like some kind or temporal anomaly..Either that or a miniature black hole. One of the two."

"Pretty big difference there, Paul Bunyan."

                                                             "Out of the way!" shrieked Klaus, mind still addled with substances, hurling a fire hydrant through the rain towards the chaotic oddity above them.

With the hunk of red metal flying into the crackling blue abyss, the incessant bickering of the Hargreeves siblings continued. The shouting quickly died after a few more moments, however, when two forms began to manifest within the blinding blue light. First mere outlines, then faces, screaming, pushing forward, forward, until the noise of the strange portal became deafening, and two bodies were expelled out, falling to the soaked ground.

There was an unnatural pause, everything having seemed to freeze, nobody daring to move. The Hargreeves watched in near disbelief as a boy,who looked scarily like their lost brother, began to move. With a resounding groan, the boy hoisted himself up from where he landed on his stomach, his hands going to his head. Rubbing his temples for a moment, he seemed to suddenly be struck with some clarity, as his eyes widened towards the second new arrival who was lying on the ground beside him.

"Guys, this might be the molly talking," Klaus began as they watched the boy scramble over to his companion. "But you're all seeing little Five too, right?"

Diego stepped forward slightly, quickly followed by Luther who was desperate to prove he was still the leader of the family. "No, it's not just you this time, bro..". The family watched in awe as just a few yards in front of them, their long lost brother sat on the ground, accompanied by a now-conscience girl. With an uneasy look to her sister Allison, Vanya let out a shaky breathe. "Five? Is...It's you.." She spoke, voice raspy. The boys head snapped up, focus drawn to his gaping family. Just as quickly as he looked at them, he turned his attention back down to himself, examining his appearance, as well as the girl's beside him.

"Shit." 

Both of them , reverted back to their teenage bodies, shakily stood up while clinging to the others arm for support.  "We're gonna need some coffee." the boy said after a breath, passing his stunned family and leading the girl into the house. 

"What the fuck.." Voiced Diego, staring blankly where the two teens had previously been. Allison, who was still processing the giant hole that had been ripped in the sky, looked around at her siblings to assure she wasn't losing her mind. After a beat, they all finally caught up, and quickly turned to follow their prodigal brother into the Academy. 

Abandoning his lit cigarette to the dirt, Klaus giggled to himself. 

 "Weirdest funeral ever..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi there! that was chapter one of this entirely self-indulgent fanfiction. the later chapters will be longer, but i wanted to get the cannon bit out of the way and kinda explained? idk haha. Anyways I took a break from writing on here for like 4 or 5 years, but i just rewatched TUA bc of season 3, and i was feeling inspired. so this is my grand return. slay. anyways hope you enjoy.

Also!!! this WILL be a Five x OC book. I will try to include all the characters a lot but im in love w five so we will see how that goes lmao