They sat at the campfire all just sharing secrets having fun being kids at Taissas graduation bonfire when Taissa asks for some stories about Laura and Lotties relationship

"Yeah im really curious how the rich socialite and Mrs Jesus 1993 came to be" Van said Laura looked at Lottie before speaking "well other then the soccer stuff that y'all were literally there for i guess the first time we talked like that was that party Freshman Year"

It flashes back to the party "Why do you even come to these anyway" Lottie says as she walks up to Laura at this party beginning of freshman year Solo cup in hand because she clearly looks out of place. "Oh you know how Jackie is about looking like a team" "Laura". "Okay y'all are like the only friends i have like i know I don't exactly fit in and we don't always get along but i just like y'all" Lottie smiled could it be her drunkness her personality or her gayness who knows. "Laura Lee its okay your our friend too but you don't have to do things you don't want to" Laura laughs a little "this is Water" she smiles before continuing "thanks Lot,im not sure if your even sober but it means alot" "im completely sober and you just be yourself we love you all the same" Laura looked at her confused "why ain't you out there" "because I want to be here with you is that so wrong" Laura chuckles trying to Contain herself "no its just your Lottie Matthews you could hang with anyone you want get any guy you want and your here with boring old me" Lottie rolls her eyes "your not boring Laura Lee your fun and you were always my favorite also who said anything about wanting a guy" Laura blushed and hoped she didn't notice

Lottie Smiled as she thought about her and their time together "we had lots of sleepovers which were eventful our first kiss our first time" the gang looked at them like they wanted the juicy detes Laura was getting pink and of course they teased a lil "Laura Lee has sex" Laura chuckled as Van then added "even crazier Laura Lee has gay sex"

Flashback to one of the times they were together during a sleepover "so whats with the teddy bear? No offense but were like 15." Laura Lee looked at Lottie and back at the bear. "I know it's childish but Leonard" shes cut off by Lottie chuckling "what" "you named it" Laura tried not to feel insulted cause she knew Lottie didn't mean anything by it "yes and Jackie gave him to me he helps with my anxiety she said she has one too" Lottie looked intrigued "well if it helps you then i think thats great.I'm sorry if i was prying" Laura smiles and looks at Lottie she never realized how pretty she was "your not prying matter facts your the only person who ever cared enough to ask these questions so." "Well they should your a great person to be around Laura Lee"

"At this point we were kinda inseparable not to the point that you noticed but I always peeped over to make sure she was okay"

Flash to a separate sleepover
"Lot?" Lottie looked up "have you ever kissed somebody?" "Uhm yeah why Laura Lee?" Laura looked at her embarrassingly "no reason just I haven't" "are you planning on it" Laura looked at her sympathetic "not specifically but i don't know Jackie and Shauna and Nat all kinda have boyfriends and stuff and i don't know maybe i feel behind like im unattractive or something" Lottie actually looked mad at her "Laura Jane Lee,you are plenty of attractive and if no one sees that then their blind and its their loss" Laura smiled through her tears "but for the sentiment of being a great friend and i know like this is wrong but its not like we mean it-" "Lottie get to the point" "you could practice with me-only if you want to" Laura looked curious "okay" "okay i mean yeah okay" Laura sits in front of Lot and lets her take the lead "are you ready" Laura Lee nodded "number one rule consent and it can be taken away at anytime" Laura nodded then Lottie leans in and approaches her and Laura lets it happen and her lips crushed her like 10,000 eclipses with power stronger than Gods and all of a sudden Laura Lee realized she didn't want a boyfriend anymore she wanted her best friend she wanted Lottie Matthews.

Back to the storytelling bit Tai who was thoroughly invested said "oldest trick in the book Matthews" "huh" Tai smiled at her "the you can practice with me how many times you think i used that excuse just to kiss pretty women" Van looks at her "none as pretty as you baby" "okay we never got to the sex part" Laura Lee spoke up to Vans suggestion to go on "why are you so invested in my sex life!" "I'm not i just want to have the whole picture" "okay but it wasn't a good time it was awkward we fought after" Lottie nodded "how awkward was it" Tai asked Lottie decides to speak up "it wasn't awkward in like itself but my maid walked in on us and Laura Lees Ass was out" the gang grew into a fit of laughter before Laura Lee spoke "not my greatest moment" "what was the fight about" Shauna asked genuinely wanting to know Lottie and Laura look at each other before Lottie speaks "we weren't out yet,neither of us so we were scared of what it meant you know it was a close call"