Prologue

What should I feel?

How should I respond?

Thinking how should I feel makes my head hurts.

Two smiles upon the guests.

"Congratulations for the newlywed Mrs. And Mr. Pendelton.

Much more shakehands....

Para akong nasa ulap, ang isip kong lumulutang at hindi umaandar. Nakakatitig lang sa kanila na parang nawawalan ng ulirat.

And felt like I can't live anymore.

"You should wait for me Syd.."

"I think You should go back to her" I sigh in Exhaustion.

"Okay....." There's this Uneasiness with Clint and bothered him to not say anything.

Awkwardness and silency ate the atmosphere with them.... The two Standing outside at the back of a named church. Having a serious conversation between Friends to be called all alone and let them be left on their own.

"Babalik ako next year in May. After our honeymoon, I'll bring some souvenirs for you"

His hands automatically clenches. cleared his throat...."Fxck you Clint!" intimidating words left Sydney throw glazing hate infront of unbothered Clint

Doon nalang bumuhos ang napakaraming luha ni Sydney.

Sydney did punch and punch by uncontrolable force to his shoulders, He's receiving but cannot respond.
"Don't comeback anymore. I don't want to see your face. Just Die!! Urrkk"

"JUST DIE!!...DIE!! Urghh *sobs** "

Kung sa salita lang na hinihiling niya na sana mapawi ang sakit na dinarama. Walang okasyon o sino man ang makakapawi sa sakit at sa kagustuhan niyang hilingin na magpakamatay nalang..

"Wala nakong pake kung aalis ka, o kahit na bumalik kapa. Magpakarami kayo, wala nakong pake! Hayaan mo nakong patayin ko a─mmphh" ang mga hinanakit niyang hindi na naituloy dahil sa pagpigil ng isang palad ng lalake.

Marahas.. Sobrang tindi ng pagpisil ng isang lalaki sa panga ni Sydney. Clint starts to show some aggressive behavior that begun Sydney to whimpers and trembles in fear while being cornered. The feeling of mutual of horror humors him to stay alive within these mans arms.

More water drops coming to his eyes roaming to his cheeks and makes it drip in the palm of the man.

Lumapit pa ang mukha ni Clint, ang bibig ay lumapit sa namumulang tenga ni Syd. He takes deep breaths out of his lungs and there's Hoarse and terrible voice came out of Clint.
"Don't!... Make me do bad things that'll makes you hate me more. Your nothing but my obedient dog " His hand run down to the Guy's chest to his left erected nipple. And violently pinched it "Ahh!" Sydney silently gasps in pain. There's something metal or type of accessories underneath his cloth "At hindi ka aasta na may relasyon tayo Syd. I already. Clear it!. " A nipple piercing underneath adds more pain either pleasure when its being hauled or rub.

"Ayusin mo ang pagmumukha mo at ngumiti ka sa mga bisita. Ayokong ipapakita mo sa kanila ang kagaspangan ng ugali mo like just a while ago. Better listen or you know what's going to happen next time to a unpleasant and unobedient Dog." He fixed some wrinkled part in his wedding suit, brushed his shoulder some little dusts on and broad chest.

"I think i should go, my wife's already waiting for me"

Ang akalang aalis na, ngunit may iniwan pa itong mainit at sinsiridad na halik sa pisnge ni Sydney. Sydney just swayed his head in left direction ayaw niyang makita ng dalawang mata niya ang mga matang mapangahas at nasasabik lagi sa init ng katawan. He was been left bothered. Biting his lowe part lips to prevent any harm the Man more. He was triggered from the way he was being harrased by this Man.

He was left all alone.

At doon ibinuhos lahat ng sakit, galit,dismaya, pandidiri at masakit na pagmamahal para sa Lalaking kahit kailan ang tingin sa kaniya ay gamit lamang.

He put his palms to his mouth to prevent from loud grieve and will no one gonna notice he was this much shedding tears. And bawling at the back of the church at such a Happy wedding event.

Help me....

Sa bawat pagpikit, nakikita niya ang lalaking mahal niya at ang babaeng minamahal nito. The two newly wed vowing to each other before his eyes. Until his sight were totally blured and watery.

Someone...

"You may kiss the Bride " the Priest closed the blessed vows by the words for seal.

I just wanted to die...

Urkkk...

Aghh!...

*Sobs** *Sobs**

"Clint...comeback "

To Be Continued......