Chapter 2

After He did tell to Syd, All his body and mind comes up to became paralyzed, Like a patient undertaking surgery. He was swaying his head along the bounce of the car as he was placed in the backseat. Taga maneho naman ng kotse ay si Clint.

His hands that quite shaky thinking about their previous conversation.

FLASHBACK.

"I'm getting married"

The words that came to that man was like a lightning bolt struck within me, He said like he didn't care. And yeah,....I guess I didn't really care.

"With whom??" I asked.

I don't even know what expression would I make? Should I be happy, Should it be sad?, Being happy is what I'm capable of, Being sad is too dramatic.

My feelings to defiance his words. It will not help me to hide it.

"It doesn't concern you"

Hah.....

He is right.

"Help yourself, Pack your things we will move to the city"

He didn't stay as where he was and started to move around the house. But my limbs won't bother to move. Para akong nasemento at napako.

My head felt all cold even my heart just all froze. I felt so silly that i wanted to laugh.

"Magis-stay ka muna sa hotel for a month, I'll get a message to you about when the preperation will be finished"

"do you feel sick Syd?"

"Syd?"

Sid like still below hallucinating, He didn't even hear the responses of Clint
"Syd are you listening"

Ticc...

"Ah?─What?? Y-Yeah I'm listening" You can sense from his answer how tired he is, His tone voice are exhausted. How can you face a person who all did was to hurt you?

After Clint receive the response his eyes back at the road. Syd secretly bit his lower lip, a bite lip that really can feel that biting a lip is more hurt than a heartache. But no, The heartache just still much more increasing and wanting more to burst a cry to eased his pain.

This love, is just so Immature....How could this be──? minahal kita kasi. Akala ko minahal mo din ako.

Catches his breathing as he looks like he was out of breath. He wiped all the little drops of salt water that escaped to his sorrowful eyes. And takes deep breathes.

You need to be independent and practical Sydney. Stop being a weakling, because in this damn world no one will understood your grieve. Lets normalize being like this, I'm always warning you Sydney, Loving a normal thinking man will ALWAYS ended them having a family.

And him cannot cogitate in his pure mind, how can't he see me as Family...?

The whole road journey past in 2-6 hours until they arrived at midnight, they still thought to bring a souvenir for his family.

Knocking from the door and syd calling his mom. They now arrived at his mom's place for a while until they'll book a hotel for his stay. He can't understand why Clint don't want him to stay at his only Mom place, But based on their conversation, Clint looks like something he won't bother to blurt out on what he wanted to say, it's looks like he is choosing carefully about what words would he be giving and Syd noticed it. So his deep thoughts can't get rid once he learned that what they're hiding behind their backs. That's a habit that he doesn't know where he inherited it, maybe to his biological parents?