˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚// Cheater \\

Hinata yawned as she woke up. She blinked twice, she had small bags under her eyes. She couldn't sleep due to Sasuke and Sakura doing the mature thing all last night. She stretched before jumping out of the bed. She looked over and Naruto wasn't there. So she assumed that Naruto already was awake. So she shrugged and left her bedroom and into the kitchen. Sasuke was drinking coffee by the fridge, She walked over to him and started to fix herself some water.

"Hi, Good morning Sasuke-kun!" Hinata said with a soft smile. Sasuke smiled back at her, that wasn't very usual of him but ever since he got with Sakura he changed and Hinata was very happy for him and his change,

"You and Sakura didn't have to be so loud you know.." She whispers with blush on her face, as she took a sip of her water looking at Sasuke. He looked at her weirdly, and raised a brow, him and Sakura weren't doing anything.

"I thought that was you and Naruto?" Sasuke asks looking at Hinata. She blushes hardly, Sasuke shrugs at her as he looks over to the side to the living room where the TV was playing.

Sakura walked into the kitchen yawning, wearing a pink nightdress. She stopped right when she noticed Sasuke and Hinata in the kitchen, Hinata turned around and smiled at her.

"Good morning!" Hinata says nicely placing her empty cup in the sink. Sasuke walking over to place his empty coffee mug in the sink also before walking back to the fridge.

"H-hi.. uh Sasuke-kun I thought you had work today..?" Sakura asks smiling weirdly towards them. Sasuke and Hinata thought that it was suspicious of the smile. But Hinata shrugged it off.

"Im off for 2 months due to some newly updated to the building they're doing it." Sasuke says stretching. Sakura stared bare at this, her eyes looked horrified. Hinata looked at her worriedly.

"Sakura-San? Are you okay.?" Hinata asks. Naruto comes out of the same room Sakura was in and walks behind her cupping her waist. Sasuke and Hinata's eyes widen, while Sakura looked guilty.

"Good morning beautiful." Naruto says as he walks back. He freezes when he sees the looks on Hinata and Sasuke's face. Hinata was quick enough to grab her empty glass cup and throw it in Sakura's face. Turning that into a huge fight. Hinata winning, and Sakura beaten up.

Hinata got a few cuts from Sakura since she had used a knife to hit her. Naruto and Sasuke were constantly yelling to them to stop. Naruto holding Sakuras arms as she yelled back at Hinata, while Sasuke holding Hinata's arms as she yelled at Sakura.

"BREAK IT UP!" Sasuke yelled. Hinata couldn't take it no more, she dropped down to the floor sobbing. Naruto couldn't look at his girlfriend anymore. Sakura just stood there looking at Hinata as she sobbed.

"We're leaving. You can keep this shitty house of yours. And don't talk to us ever again, cheaters." Sasuke yelled at them as he kneeled down to talk to Hinata.

Naruto stood there with sadness in his eyes. He hated to be called a cheater, Sakura just had led him on, and he still had those feelings for him and Sakura had grew them too. He just couldn't hold back on her. Sakura started to cry a little, so she left and went into the bathroom.

<<• 46 minutes later •>>
Hinata and Sasuke stood at the door with all there bags packed. A crying Sakura asking for another chance, and a trying not to cry Naruto saying sorry. Hinata didn't care anymore, she felt heartbroken by Naruto. She hated him. With all her guts, she hated him. Sasuke on the other hand, saw it coming. He'd seen Sakura try herself on Naruto way to many times, even the way she swayed her hips in his direction. Hinata was just to blinded by love to even notice. But he didn't say anything. It could just have been an assumption. He didn't want to embarrass himself. But Hinata would have taken it as him trying to make sure Naruto wasn't doing anything with his girlfriend. Hinata appreciates Sasuke, they had became close ever since they all got together. Plus they were living in the same house, so you can say that they are best friends or something like that.

But it wasn't all that best friend type. Sasuke couldn't admit that he was particularly drawn to Hinata. Her sweet and shy accent and her beautiful white pale eyes. Hinata could say the same thing. She was a little drawn to Sasuke. The way he cared for her and even invited her to do a family tradition even if she wasn't quite family. She didn't say she would have loved him, in a friend way of course. Other than that, it seemed like both Hinata and Sasuke wanted to be with each other. But they had lovers, Hinata had the lover she always wanted. While Sasuke had the lover that always wanted him. They didn't expect it to end like this. Especially coming from a loud, noisy, proud and warm-hearted blonde. No one would have expected it. But Sakura, they would expect it. Well Sasuke would, there love didn't seem like love. It was just them playing and toying with themselves. It seemed in the inside that they weren't truly in love with each other. Sakura made it clear by the way she acted. Sasuke, he didn't really show it. But she helped him changed a lot, better than he thought he would. So he felt like he loved her. In the outside, it's just every love. Sweet kisses, soft and warm hugs, just everything lovers do. That was the outside. The inside was different.

"P-please! S-Sasuke-kun! Give me another chance!" Sakura cried out, thousands of tears hitting the ground staining the floors. Sasuke 'tch' at her before turning away towards the open door.

"H-Hinata..-" Naruto started to say but got cut off by Hinata instead.

"No! Y-you broke my heart! I hate you! I've gave you everything and you turn and cheat on me! Your a sick bastard!" Hinata said turning away from Naruto. Deep down she regretted saying all those harsh things to her first lover. Naruto finally cried. Being called harsh words from your ex-lover, hurts like hell. When you've been together forever and even told your insecurities.

"Let's go." Sasuke mumbles. He grabs Hinata's hands and walks out the house slamming the door, leaving their ex-lovers behind crying. Hinata had blushed slightly when Sasuke grabbed her hands but it faded away. She felt like she was done with love. She was just going to get her heart broken again.

"Where will we even go.." Hinata mutters out. Sasuke looks at her then back at the road in front. The sun shining bright in their faces.

"We can go to a hotel for tonight. We can get ourselves a place by tomorrow. I have some money in the bank." Sssuke answers as he walks to his car opening the door for Hinata.

"Let me help. I have some money also." She says as she holds Sasuke's arm looking him straight in the eye. He sighs and nods at her. She smiles and then gets into the car.

He goes around the other side, opening the back of the car putting both of his suitcases in the back, along with a book bag. Hinata sighed as she stared outside of the window as Sasuke got into the drivers side starting the car. She watched as the sun slowly stopped its shining. It wasn't beaming as before, it seemed sad. She could only look at the sun with cold eyes. She had no emotions then. All of her emotions were scattered all over the place.

Just because of a blonde.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How much do you guys like this chapter? I love Sasuhina this is my first Sasuhina book XD!

I also got a FanFiction.Net account! If you want it
my username is RedKitsune07 I haven't posted yet!

But there are some ships I don't fully write on Wattpad
on it!

Please vote and comment! The original book to this is,
"Our Love [ Sasuhina ] by jiinora! I had permission
to write another version of it.

~ Creds to jiinora for the wonderful original work !

Bye bye! ~Blue