Zielo x Fem human reader~

Y/N pov)
Your home alone and your parents are away for a honey moon vacation for a couple of days.
Your starting to get bored so you'll want to go for a shower you get your clothes and towel and enter in the bathroom, took off your clothes and for a moment you felt like someone is watching you.. "Strange I'm for sure im alone well just in case"you locked the bathroom door. You start the bath and got in (Time skip a little) you finish washing your body with soap, you grabbed your shampoo and start to wash your hair, while your doing that you felt someone touching your body you felt hands on your things and they reached up to your chest!
"HEY WTH" you open your eyes and look behind but no one was there are you going crazy? You finish the bath, turn off the water and put the towel on you covering your naked body and left the bathroom going to your room and locked the door.
Zielo pov)
It felt nice touching her body but I want more~ I chuckled. I teleport in her room. "Hello my Spark~" i said flirtatious. She quickly turned and I pinned her down on her comfy bed.
"If you scream i might do worse understand?~"
She nodded i can feel her fear. i grind and burned the towel she had on exposing her naked body. She looks cute when she's embarrassed, i read her and hear her repeating the words. "Is just a dream just a just a dream just a dream-" i spoke "This isn't a dream my spark i am here~"

Author) he said and he lift you up a bit showing his member hes.. HES BIG 😳 (O my goodness ) he slowly rubbed his member against your womanhood "Mmm~" he felt great. He read her mind she's is enjoying this."Enjoying this my spark~" he chuckled he slowly made his entrance inside of you, you felt pain "Agh!"."Shh ill be gentle for a little"

He thrusts it inside slowly in and out
The tip could fit in he just had to wait for your pain to go away. You made a soft moan .
He went deeper inside of you . You can't wait any longer you want him bad. "F-faster~" you said in soft voice

"Oh you said something~"he teased you he went deeper in you feel good but you want him to go faster " No faster please!~" he went faster but hard you moaned a little loud. He start to kiss your neck which made you moan more. He's now going more faster and faster. "My Spark!~" "Be mine forever!!~" "Im all yours!!"

He shows you his long tongue and use it to play with your chest just for a little. And lick your lip to make an entrance. You open your mouth a little , he start to make out with you and banging you faster and hard. You moaned and he groaned.

He broke the kiss. "I'm getting closer~" "W-wait please not insid-"
He came inside of you is a Big load that no one could have. It's so much that some of it drips out. You felt something sharp on your left chest and saw that it has mark. "What is this" you hear him chuckled "You are mine and I mean by my ₴ɇӿ slave don't worry you will stay young" he whisper in your ear. "You are mine forever~"
End

Welp i guess I'm not joking about this PEACE.