Tainted Celios x Reader ~

You decide to go for a walk at the forest that people think that is cursed or a monster living there and lots of people going missing but is only women tho, but you don't believe in those kind of stories.
*time skip*
You kept walking deeper and deeper into the forest and start to have a weird feeling that something bad or good about to happen, you see some flowers or plants you don't know if they're dangerous but it does have spikes. You look at the one of the rose carefully and closely and then without a warning it spit a dark pink powder spat at your face you quickly backed away.
"AHH the heck was that!?" For a few seconds you start to feel strange and dirty "That powder must of did something to me." You feel more and more dirty, starting to touch yourself. You're panting and starting to play with your chest.
There some vine approach you and grabbed wrist and legs.you see A being standing in the shadows it's eyes glow dark pink, it started to walk towards you.

The vine made spread your legs open.
You now see the being is a tall black hedgehog with red strips, he looks familiar is he.. Celios!!? The middle brother?! You noticed he checking you out.
He made the vines ripped off your clothes and panties. He gets closer to you and start touching you and squeeze your breasts. You see his member getting hard and is 13 in Long (😏😏😳) and thick (ok I'll stop and continue) he rubs it against your womanhood and made his entrance inside of you. You moaned. He thrusts it in deep and slow
You hear him moan in each thrust. He started to go fast. "Mmm!~" "C-Celios~" he goes faster and faster. He groans "My rose!!~" he made the vine let go of you, and change position, you on top of him and starting riding it faste. He moans
"Faster!!~" you ride it faster and harder. He moaned loud and grabbed your waist hold you down and he shot load of his sperm inside of you.
"Mmm~ heh~ You're mine forever~"

he made you fall asleep and he's been molesting you for such a long time.. No wonder those women goes missing..
𝓔𝓝𝓓

I FINISHED have a good night, day or evening byyeee!!