The Perfect Couple

Third-person P.O.V

Everyone was practicing for the big match today. They were not going to lose. Hinata was doing spikes and receives, mostly noya helping shoyo with the receives.

Suga and daichi were holding hands and watching their team train extra hard and they felt proud. They stopped holding hands, "Guys, the bus is here!" Suga yelled throughout the gym.

"Hey shoyo! Meet you at the bus!" Noya smiled and ran to the bus, while shoyo ran after him. "No fairr! You- You ran before me!" He pouted and noya just patted his back.

Kageyama just rolled his eyes and sat by himself, drinking the milk from his milk carton he got earlier. Yamaguchi and tsukishima sat together and noya sat by shoyo.

They were talking about volleyball and the match with Aoba Johsai. It's like they had an unlimited amount of energy that they shared together.

Shoyo saw noya looking out of the window so he did to, now they were both looking out of the window where the sun was rising with the trees peacefully sitting and that was all the boys needed to start the day.

Shoyo had fallen asleep and when the bus shook, he had clinged onto noya and started to mumble stuff in his sleep. Noya was a blushing mess by now.

Shoyo mumbled, "Mm...so warm.." and then smiled. Eventually noya fell asleep to.

𓆝𓆟𓆜𓆞𓆝𓆟𓆜𓆞𓆝𓆟𓆜

-Timeskip to when they arrived-

Noya's P.O.V

When we arrived I woke Shoyo up and I think he's a heavy sleeper because he wouldn't wake up. When tsukishima walked past our seat he flinched and woke up.

Well atleast that worked! We walked out of the bus together and shoyo's eyes sparkled just by seeing the building (🙂) and then he went to go talk to Kageyama while entering the gym.

The milk carton simp was standing by Shoyo, but then Shoyo had disappeared, which was strange. He probably had to use the bathroom. It's not the first time he's done this!

(Shoyo and noya's P.O.V sorry for the constant switch of P.O.V's :,) )

I ran to the bathroom because I felt like I was about to throw up out of all the nervousness I was getting... those people are really tall! After I got out of the bathroom I ran into someone and looked up.

It was great king...and my face started to turn pale at the sight of this tall person. "G-Great king?!" He clicked his tongue a little, "aren't you that speedy number ten? Well I can't let you beat me in this game.... Might as well get rid of you before the game starts.." he snickered. "UWAH N-NOO!" I ran.

(Noya's half of the P.O.V)
I saw shoyo running towards me with Oikawa walking behind him. Shoyo hid behind me and I rolled my eyes. "Leave him alone, Oikawa." He glared at me and then went back to his team.

We were ready to start the match, I took my stance and got ready to receive the ball. The coach had started the match, "Go!" He said and Oikawa spiked the ball while I received it. Kageyama and hinata did their quick attack twice and scored us more points than them. We were in the lead.

Oikawa spiked the ball once again and shoyo jumped up to block. He jumped a little too high and the ball almost hit him in the face. The ball was successfully blocked and then it was shoyo's turn to receive the ball.

He stood there ready to receive but then started to space out. "Shoyo watch out!" Some of the team yelled and he stopped spacing out only to be hit in the face with the ball.

He flew backwards and rubbed his head, "Oww..." he sighed and got up with others looking concerned and got back into trance and set the ball to asahi. He slammed the ball onto the floor and scored us a point.

Iwaizumi passed the ball to Oikawa and Oikawa aimed it towards the floor so they earn a point but instead it went right towards hinata...again. Noya stood there with a pale face knowing what's about to happen.

The volleyball hit shoyo right in the...balls.

Shoyo took a second to process the pain and covered his balls, falling to the floor and sulking. "O-OWW!" He sat there in pain. "W-Wh-y did it have to be the-there...!" I felt bad for him so I took him to the nurse while others continue to play volleyball.

Shoyo continued to sulk and was holding on to my arm because it hurt really bad. That was a really fast spike so I guess that's why.

At the nurses office she gave him some ice and left the two of us alone. I held his hand 'this might be my chance to confess!' I held his hand and he was confused but he was blushing a little just from that.

"Shoyo I have a question.." I said. "Y-Yeah what is-is it?" He answered. "U-Umm we've known eachother for a long time and I've had a big crush on you since the beginning... will you be my boyfriend...?!" My face was really red at this point and his was to. He looked as red as a strawberry and it was kinda cute.

Shoyo took a minute to process this. "Wait really?!" He looked suprised. "Y-Yeah..." "OF COURSE!! A BILLION TIMES YES!" He yelled a little too loud and realized. I leaned in a little and our noses touched.

I closed the gap between us and we kissed passionately. It was filled with love and happiness. I was really happy he felt the same about me. When he recovered we walked out of the gym holding hands and I intertwined our fingers.

Tanaka looked over at us and saw we were holding hands so he smirked knowing I finally confessed to shoyo. And that was when shoyo got hit in the face with a ball, again. I glared at iwaizumi because he was the one who spiked the ball.

I kissed shoyo on his head right where he got hit and picked him up, "God damnit stop aiming for him on purpose! It's not funny!" People started snickering. I sighed and put an ice pack on shoyo's head.

Shoyo kissed me and I kissed back,

We really are a perfect couple.

A/N: Sorry for not posting this last night, I kind of fell asleep in the progress of making the first half. I can post another chapter soon, but it won't be as long. Have a great day/night!

Words: 1111