1:The new job request

[You are curently 20 y/o and working at Sister location]

Today is very annoying, Funtime Foxy broke your flashlight whie Ballora has to get repaired. In complete darkness you now sit in front of Ballora, a slight shuffling, but it wasn't you. "Ballora, is that you?" you asked, no response and then the shuffling stopped. "Need a little help there? you know you could've asked me." The lights turned on and you see your Coworker in the corner of your eye. "Hey Dillen, thanks for that but i told you that I'm fine by myself" you continued working on Ballora, something touched your shoulder so you stopped again, "You are way to stubborn. But for real, just ask, I have more time to spare than you and i'd really like to help out a Friend" Dillen said. You stood up just to turn around and hug him, he returned the hug but shortly after he mentioned the time so you could get a normal sleep schedule. Thanking him you gave him another hug asking if he could finish the repair. A nod was all you needed to rush away and get your stuff from the office.

Your car wasn't a sports car so the drive home took around 40 minutes. You went into your apartment, eating something for dinner and heading straight to bed. When you awoke it was Sunday, finally you thought. half asleep you went into the shower to feel the steaming water wash your thoughts away. "Ugh my back hurts so much" you thought out loud, dressing yourself for the day and then heading to the kitchen to eat breakfast.

Beep beep

You look at your phone to see "Dillen", you pick up. "Thank God you accepted! I have great news for you. You will be presented a new job position, daycare assistant, mechanic and day/night shifts. Sooo, tell me, which one will you accept?" He instantly said out loud. "Wait wait, please slow down. What new job? Also, thanks for last night, you were my life saver" you said. "Yeah no problem, just ask whenever you need help" "alright alright I will. But what do you mean by those job offerings?" "Right, that. So, there was a converenz 3 days ago and they offered me a new position, but i asked if you could get one too if i would accept" "A converenz? without me? how dare they!" you angrily said. "I don't know, maybe they just didn't like the idea of you knowing that they think that im better than you" he said teasingly, you sighs and then speak up again. "Did you lose your promotion for me yet?" "No They said it would be an great idea to offer you a job too, so they assignt me to tell you that".

2 Hours later

"huh, that took quiet a while." you mumbled after hanging up. You agreed to the every job offering because you really needed the money,an e-mail would arrive in maybe 4 hours to give you the details. But as you know the HQ they wouldn't be formular with you nor Dillen or F/N. Looking at the time you notice that you have way too much time on a sunday, you made yourself a lunchbox so that you could go out for a bit. Ready to start your tour you locked your home and took your bike, you wanted to ride through the forest and maybe picknick there.

At the clearing you saw a nicely lit place, sitting down and enjoing the breeze. You haven't been at such a calm place the last 7 months, you really missed it. you laid down a bit after eating, not like it would bother anyone- The calming atmosphere made you a tired.

Slowly waking up you noticed your phone blinking, telling you that you had a Notification. You stretch a bit and then grab your phone to see 20+ missed calls and about 156 messages from Dillen. Lightly starting to panic you call him back. "Y/N, WHAT THE HEL TOOK YOU SO LONG TO CALL BACK?!" he angrily shouted, you imeadiently pull your phone away from your ear "geeze, louder, would you? I'm sorry that i fell asleep" you said in a morning voice before speaking up again, "what do you need Rat?" "I'm not a Rat you Beetle- Don't forget that your shift starts on Wednesday at 4:50. Boss will kill me when you'll be late" "do i look like I care Dillen? Was that all you had to say?" "Y/n.. i thought we were friends" he said dramatically. "Yes that was all, you just got me worried there because you normally reply in 5 to 10 minutes" he explained, silence for a good 2 minutes when you broke it. "Thanks for worrying there mate, I'm glad to have you as a friend and co-worker" you chukled nervously. You both say goodbye and then end the call, only then realizing its already 8 pm. Packing the lunchbox and drink back into your backpack you grab your bike, the world looked pink-orange like, but you had to get to your home before dark. You sat on your bike to ride it home as fast as you could, slowing down at every street you had to cross.

Back home

You made yourself some oatmeal for dinner, it was tastier that you remembered. After eating yo decided to go shower and then going to sleep.

Wednesday

Today was the day, you got up at 3:20, you got ready and drove to the address f/n sent you the other day. Arriving at 4:10 you wrote yourself a note that you should wake up at 3:50 so you would have 10 minutes to spare before you schould clock in. You went inside of the new built Megapizzaplex, it really was stunning. You got greeted by a blonde woman, her nametag had "Vanessa" on it. She showed you the plex grounds, leaving you without a word at your first working place, the Daycare.

[How do you guys like the story so far? Should i continue in my free time or just leave it? leave your thoughts in the comments please
1017 Words without my note, 1044 Words with the note]