Ye Ishq nahi asan

Next Day haseena woke up with a place face...she remembered the incident of last day and she smile...

You read it right...she smile...why?

Because she isn't a normal girl she is a girl with a feeling named love...Aur Ishq aisa he hota hai...

She got up and got ready and moved to Karishma's house...
She ranged the bell and Anubhav opened the door...

He was surprised seeing haseena because he didn't expected her to be at his house after the revelation of his and Muskaan's relation but she came...

Their eyes met and both recognised eachother's puffy pale eyes...

Anubhav: (pov) Iss peeda ka karan hum hai...Parantu apse kshma bhi nahi maang sakte

Haseena: (pov) hume takleef huee ye samjhmein ata hai par ap kyu dard mein hai? takdeer ka khel toh dekhiye hum apse apki takleef ka karan puch bhi nahi sakte...

Anubhav: k..kuch kam tha?

Haseena: Are...hum yaha kya kabhi kisi matalab se ate hai?? Mr.Cop...time dekhiye app...apki behena ko lene aiee hu...

And she moved inside...

Anubhav was shocked to see that she was behaving normal but he knew that she was only acting to be normal she isn't normal from inside...

Karishma came out of her room and she too was surprised seeing her at her house...

Karishma: tu yaha?

Haseena : aur kaha jaungi?

Karishma: nahi matalab...kal jo kuch bhi hua uske baad mein toh expect nahi kar rahi thi...

Haseena noded and looked down and immediately looked up with a smile...
While Anubhav was just observing her expressions...
Her pain was clear to him that she was trying to hide behind her fake smile...

Haseena : par mai toh aa gaie...ab chal late ho jayenge..

Karishma: haseena!! Tu itna normal kaise behave kar sakti hai?

Haseena : kyu ki mai abnormal nahi hu...

Karishma: ye bohot ghatiya joke tha...

Haseena: nahi...ye ghatiya joke nahi tha...

Karishma: please haseena...kis se chupa rahi hai tu apna dard ? Mujh se ? Khud se? Ya mere bhaiya se? Yaha sabko pata hai ki tu mere bhai se pyaar karti hai..

Anubhav gulped and lowered his gaze..

Haseena : chup kar maa sun legi

Anubhav: amma ghar par nahi hai...

And he Looked at haseena...Haseena to Looked at him...both of their eyes met again... Anubhav fisted his hand to control his emotions because his tears are finding ways to come out...
Haseena Looked at his fisted palm...

Haseena : ap sachme Muskan didi se pyaar karte hai n?

Anubhav got shocked by her question...He gazed at her...his respiration increased because she was asking him the same lie that his heart dose not want to say...