☆70. Epilogue☆

10 years later :

The journey of Jimin and his Jungkook had been wonderful all the while. They had numerous ups and downs. Had to go through uncountable troubles and obstacles, thousands of misunderstandings yet they're here after 10 years of their marriage. The only word could be used to describe them is perfect. The unconditional love they had for each other never gave up no matter what the circumstances were there in past.

Their love has always bloomed out beautifully and shining brightly on their faces as the source of smile. Their friends Hoseok, Namjoon, Seokjin and Jimin's parents yoongi and Taehyung all of them are happy and settled in their life.

Jimin and Jungkook now are the parents of two cute lovely kids. Their first born was their beautiful baby girl Jeon Ari. She was pretty and ten years old now she was Jungkook's favourite child daddy's girl. And their second boy Jeon Hyeon he was Jimin's little champ, an endearingly small complete family and both of them couldn't ask for anything more.

Meanwhile Jungkook and Jimin still handled their Mafia Empire. It has been a huge massive success ove ethereal decade for GCF as well.

Jungkook saw that Jimin looked tired from the work who was resting on couch. He walked towards his husband and gently kissed over on Jimin's neck and it made Jimin smile.

"What's wrong babe ? You look tired and zoned out" Jungkook asked and smoothly pulled Jimin on his lap and began to massage his head. Jimin was relaxing under his touch and leaned his head on Jungkook's shoulder.

"It was a hard day I guess but now I need you to refill my energy" Jimin said and turned around to kiss. At first the kiss was very gentle soft and sweet. It was filled with pure love seeking comfort and their lips began to sync beautifully. Jungkook bites slightly on Jimin's lower lip wanting to have more access in his mouth while Jimin suddenly sucks out the olders tongue and they kiss for God knows how long.

"I love you so much Jimin" Jungkook said while hugging the younger tightly and that's when Jimin kissed on his chest and says "I love you too and more" they cuddle each other to sleep but in the middle Jungkook hot horny as usual and ended up having two rounds of hard core fucking session. They could have gone more longer but got interrupted by thier kids who had just arrived from their schools.

Thier journey of love was unexpected but when it started both of them couldn't stop each other from falling in love with the other. That's how love is it just happens without any reason or any logic behind it. When you're in true love nothing seems more important or greater than your partner.

The message I wanted to give through this book was that there is no boundaries for love. Regardless of any odds or barriers true love find its way at last. When you love that person soulfully then no religion, colour, gender, height, weight matters.

You just see the person as your better half with no tags of barriers on them. If one found a person who understands you, who is similar to you, who respects you please never let go off that person.

We live only once so live your life with your loved one and keep yourself above everything. At last people around us just wants to have control on us, never let that happen to you. Your happiness comes first above everything as our beloved BTS had thought us love yourself.

Jungkook and Jimin found their true love in each other despite their odd factors they were finally happy within each other's love embrace for the rest of their lives.

The End

A/n : I hope you'll enjoyed reading this book.

This book doesn't have any kind of incest, it was just my idea to make some oddly interesting plot.

To show that love doesn't have any boundaries. I've described how age gap too doesn't matter if the person is right.

Altast it's your decision to make the right choices of selecting your partners.

This book was purely just for entertaining and fun for my dear readers.

Lastly :

Please let me know few things it will make me happy ---->

☆ Who was your favorite character in this book ?

☆ what was your most favorite scene excluding smuts ?

☆ Which was your favorite smut from this entire book ?

☆ any kind of feedback, about how you enjoyed this book or what you felt after reading this ?

This is how they're now ^_^

Lots of love to Jikook and BTS

Thankyou so much to all my readers for reading this till the very end and supporting me.

I love you all for being with me till here. I'm finally ending it today.

💜💜💜BORAHAE 💜💜💜

°•Ended on : 21 July 2022•°

- Roseplum_113