𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 - 16 {Spank}

Date - 24 August 2022

Spank

slap with one's open hand or a flat object, especially on the buttocks as a punishment.
•a slap or series of slaps with one's open hand or a flat object.

~•~

It has been a month since the funeral, and everyone is back in their place. Hazel was sitting in her room in Mike's mansion. She was sitting near the window side, thinking about everything that happened.

Flashback

It's been two weeks since the funeral, Hazel has settled down her emotions. She still sometimes spaced out while thinking about Jacob and all the things he did, like now she was sitting at the dining table having her dinner with Gabrielle and Mike, but still, her mind was playing memories in her head. It was emotionally devastating and extremely hard for her. Her mind was bringing back many memories and her heart was playing stupid games for her.

Hazel suddenly felt a hand touching her, she looked at the person, it was Gabrielle.

"Hazel, are you alright?" Hazel smiled at her and nodded and continue playing with the food in front of her. Both, Gabrielle and Mike were staring at her, knowing her condition. After looking at her, Gabrielle smiled sadly, she know Jacob had left a very deep scar on her heart that was difficult to fill, but all she wants is the best for her daughter.

She mentally sighs and cleared her throat.

"Hazel" Gabrielle called her out, grabbing her attention again.

Hazel looked at her mother, and so did Mike.

"Hazel, I know you are affected by Jacob's sudden death, and all I want you to be happy I know Mike is here but I would love it if you come to England with me, I know that you might be uncomfortable at first but everything will be good again and once you are fine you can come back"

Hazel was shocked by the offer and soon came back to her sense. She looked at Mike, who was already staring at her, then looked at her mother.

She can't forget the purpose, why she moved in with Mike.

She didn't fulfill her purpose. How could she leave? But more than that her heart doesn't want to leave. It was not a difficult thing to choose but she don't want to reject her mother like that, so all she said was she needed time to think about it.

She smiled at her mother to which Gabrielle hold her hand and squeeze it lightly, ensuring that she is there and will support her no matter what she decided.

The mother-daughter duo didn't notice, Mike squeezing the fork tightly in his hand while having a dark expression on his face.

After dinner, everyone went to their respective rooms.

At midnight in Hazel's room, she was lying on her bed while thinking about what her mother said, she just want to reject her politely so she doesn't feel hurt or feel that she is avoiding her.

She sighs and gets up from the bed, went near the mirror, and started to comb her long hair, to which she left it open. She was wearing jockey cotton shorts and a cotton t-shirt. She put her hands inside the shirt and open her bra from behind and pulled it out from her t-shirt

She looked at the nightstand and saw an empty water bottle. So she walks to the door and opens it, to find Mike standing with his hands raised as he was going to knock on the door.

"Mike? What is-" before she could say she was pushed inside the room and then felt a grab on her arm and a pull her towards a solid rock chest.

"Mike!!" Hazel's voice came out in a raspy voice. She looked at Mike's face only to find out that glaringly at her.