RED (Enzo's Version)

THE NEXT MORNING(Enzo's POV)

She woke up and grabbed everything that she had at my place. I finally woke up to the sounds of the creaking floors due to her moving. "Princess, what are you doing?" She grabs the last piece of clothing she had on the floor. "I'm leaving." I got out of bed and followed her around. "What do you mean you're leaving?" She looks behind her in the doorway. "Red." Her safe-word, the word that would end everything without any hesitation. I stand there alone in the doorway confused, and tired. I'm to blame. How could I expect her to deal with all of this? No human in their right mind would want something to do with me after figuring out my past. God this is fucking stupid!

The entire day I just drowned myself in alcohol, moping around thinking about how stupid I am for thinking I'm capable of keeping something as amazing as her. The second I actually feel like I'm capable of having feelings for someone I just break.

THE NEXT DAY

"Jesus man, who broke you?" My brother Javi walks in. "Why the hell did I do that? God I'm such a fucking idiot!" I put my head against the cold beer. "You know icing up your head won't make you any less stupid for letting her go." I gulp the last of my beer and throw it across the room, landing with all of the other broken glasses. "I didn't let her go! She walked away before I could say anything." I was so stupid, thinking she would stick around with a man constantly trying to kill me. Javi cleans up while I finally decide to go out, I went to the club and went to my office. I looked around and Ana was nowhere to be seen. I then walk out of my office looking over everyone when I finally see her. Short red skirt, cropped white shirt, hair curled. There's my princess. She feels my gaze over her and looks up to find my eyes staring directly at her. She rolls her eyes and walks over to the man near her. She gets on top of him and gives him a lap dance, seeing her roll her hips on a man before me fills me with anger. But I have to respect her decision.

Hey everyone! Sorry for the short chapter, I just figured I'd separate the chapters. After this one is published Ana's POV will be posted, see you then xx <3