Chapter 3-The Friendly Date

He started to flirt again, I guess that means he is okay now. I don't want to say it to him but since I am a copy of him, I am a player too. I date ten boys at the same time. So I can flirt too. He gets up and offers me his hand. I take it and get up. I kissed him on the cheek and say:

- See ya tomorrow, don't forget, Lion!  

Loke p.o.v

She kissed me on the cheek and vanished. I put my hand on my cheek and blush. I don't know why she has so much effect on me. It's the first time it happens to me. I think I'm in love for real. I want it to be midnight already. I smile at my own thoughts and walk back to the guild.

Your p.o.v

I can't believe I kissed him. What will he think about me now? Anyway I only have one hour to prepare myself. I want to make a good impression on him. Again what I am thinking. The poor boy is dying and all I think about is to impress him! Anyway I choose to wear a short f/c dress (favorite color) with f/c heels. I really love dresses but when it comes to fighting I prefer when I wear shorts and T-shirt. It's easier to move when you don't have a dress that moves with each movement showing your body. 

(In the color of your choice)

I think it will be okay if I take some food for Leo and me to eat. I take a little bag and go to the kitchen. I put some bread, juice and 3 part of celestial cake in my bag. Once again, I vanished. I find myself in front of the little house. I came a little bit in advance to prepare the midnight lunch. I got in and I found a table and two chairs made of wood. I place a candle in the middle of the table. I then put the food around the candle. Putting the juice in wine glasses. I sit down and wait. Some minutes left, Leo comes in and looks around. When he found me sitting, he smiled.

- I see you were excited to see me! I know I'm beautiful but I never knew you would fall for me.

- Don't make too much of an idea about me. My boyfriends won't be happy.

- Boyfriends? You have more than one boyfriend?

- Yeah, I am your copy after all. I have the same habits as you. Cancer, Capricorn, Scorpio, Aries C, Aquarius C, Taurus, Libra C, Sagittarius and Virgo C are my boyfriends. But today four of them are no longer living. And how many girlfriends do you have?

- I never really count. Maybe twenty? Thirty? I really don't know.

- And do you really feel like you like them or you're just playing with them?

- To be honest, I only fell in love with a girl but she isn't one of my girlfriends. It was long ago. And you?

- I never loved someone. Only have a little crush on a boy or two. I would really like to know what it feels to be in love.

- I'm sure you will one day.

- Why don't we start eating? They are from the celestial world, I think it might help you regain your energy. And if it doesn't help, I am gonna give some of my magic energy. I hope you will come back home one day.

- I hope that too.

We started eating, Leo looked like he was really happy.

- You have two parts of celestial cake. I know how much you like this dessert.

His smile became bigger. I smile too. He is really cute. When he finish his first part of cake, he ask:

- When you named the boys you date, you named Aries and Aquarius. Aren't they suppose to be girls?

- Well in your version they are girl but in mine they're boy. In fact all the boys in your version are girls in mine and vise versa.

- Who is your favorite boyfriend?

- I don't know. I think I found Aries hot, but now he is dead. Why do you ask?

- I just want to know what type of boy you like.

- You could have directly asked. I really like the boys that are funny and strong, but my favorite are the ones that can give a lot of compliments.

- Like me? He asks with a small, seductive, smile.

- Yeah maybe, I don't really know. You never gave me compliments.

- I would compliment you with pleasure, princess, but first can you give me a map?

- Why do you want a map?

- Because I'm lost in your beautiful eyes.

- Really good one. I see you're a professional, I responded with a smile. Do you feel like you have more powers?

- No, I still feel the same way as before.

- Okay so give me your hands.

He gave me his hand and I started to chant:

- From the zodiac C to the zodiac O.

   From the lioness to the lion.

   Leo the lion, I lend you my power.

Like last time half of my powers were drained and he gained more power. I was happy that I found a way of making him live longer and I promise that he will come back to the celestial world one day.

- I think I will go. I guess you have other things to do.

- Wait. I wanted to know if you would like to come with me on a walk around the town.

- Okay, I don't see why not.

We got out of the forest and kept walking. The silence between us was comfortable. We arrived in front of a park. He invited me to sit down on a bench. We started looking at the stars. It was relaxing. Suddently I feel like my eyes got heavy. I close my eyes and put my head on Loke's shoulder. Before I can fall into a dreamless sleep, Leo says: 

- I think you should go to the celestial world. Good night, princess.

- Good night Lion, see you tomorrow same place, same hour, I said and vanished.

Directly when I arrived in my chamber, I fell on my bed, letting sleep take over me. 

Hi everyone! Hope you like the chapter! The next one is my favorite!

Until then,

-S. Nawfal