The Soft Taco Caper Part 1

Catbug wakes up in the morning feeling rather hungry. So he goes down stairs and asks wallow to make him some cereal.

"Wallow! Do we have any left over peanut butter squares left over from last night?" Catbug asked

"Catbug, you know you ate the rest of them last night. Oh, and Danny ate all of the sugar peas." He replied

"Noooooo!!!!!!"

"Calm down little gent. Chris just told me that he is going to get some soft tacos. Maybe you should go with him, its good to get out of the house once in a while."

Catbug loved soft tacos more than anything in the world. More than sugar peas, more than peanut butter squares. And He loved to stare at Chris's pointy yellow hair, I mean It's just so bright and pointy.

He walked into Chris's room where he was talking to Beth about the space time caliapy and what not. They seem to talk about that stuff like that a lot, they always mention their parents and some horse.

"Chris, are you ready to go?" Catbug asked

"Oh yeah. Sorry but I can't go. I'm going to see Plum later, and I need to get ready." He replied

Catbug, in a sad like manner, went to see if Slippy napkins and Impossibear want to go with him. He tried to find them but he just couldn't. Catbug found them playing a game in the living room.

"WHOO WAAANNTTS SOOOOFFFTTT TAAAACCOOOOOSSSSS!!!!!" Catbug exclaimed

"WEEE DOOOOO!!!" they said at the same time

"LETS GOOOOO!!!"

Catbug, Impossibear, and Slippy Napkins all went to the Mexican food truck that was in downtown Neomars. They had lots of options but the soft tacos were the only thing that they had their eyes on.

"Three soft tacos please!" Catbug demanded

Catbug waited for a moment and he got his tacos, and they sat down to eat said tacos. But they accidentally gave them an extra taco and Catbug being the nice Catbug he is went go pay for the taco. When he got back... THE TACOS WERE GONE!"

"WHAT? NOOO!!!!!" Catbug screamed and was very sad that his soft tacos... were no more.

Catbug could not let this go, he had to find his tacos. He didn't know where to start, so he started with Impossibear and Slippy, they were just at the bathroom at the time if the robbery, but Catbug didn't buy it

"So! Where were you when the tacos were stolen!" Catbug demanded.

"What?! The tacos are gone?! Who dod it?!" Slippy replied

"Hey slippy, where is Impossibear?"

"He lost his appetite and went home to play in the holojon."

"Interesting.... oh well, common Slippy, lets go find our TACOS!"

So Catbug and slippy went back to the hideout to ask wallow to take them to their first place of question. And on the way they ran into Danny who was taking his moment of silence at his Jelly Kid shrine.

"Hi Danny! Have you seen Impossibear anywhere?"

"Yeah he walked by earlier, he said he was going with Chris to Plum's house. Ugh, Chris and Plum are just the world's most perfect couple, well...well...WELL THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT LOVE IS!!!" He said crying

END OF PART 1

I know It's a weird place to leave off but I've got mediocre plans for where this is heading.