A Blooming Coincidence Part 3

WARNING: This story will contain cursing, vinloce, and blood, please if you don't like any of this genre please get off this page and thank you for choosing to read my story. 

By~Sakurastories_treats

 Reader: When Naruto heard that Sakura was in a coma he struggled to believe what he heard. Sadness falling over his body he struggled to understand what was happening to his friend without any words coming from his mouth he quickly walked past the doctor and went into the other room. What he found was not his cheerful friend waiting for him to hang out, what he found was his friend unconscious, head rapped up in bandages, scratches and bruises around her arms and legs. Laying in the bed looking exhausted from all the hard work she's been doing along with what happened made it seem like she was happy or at least relieved that she was not going to wake up. He walked towards her and sat down beside her.  Looking at his friend in regret he could not help but think it was all his fault. Slowly he reached for the princess's hand but before he could someone walked into the room in panic.  

???: Naruto what happened to Sakura?!

Reader: There in the doorway stood a panicked Sasuke holding the doorway with his hands as tight as possible looking like he just got the living day lights scared out of him. Sasuke wasn't the type of person to show is emotions easily. Especially towards Sakura. Everyone knew that Sakura had a big crush on Sasuke when they were kids back in school but even though she was very obvious about her feelings towards him he just treated her poorly. Like she was nothing but an annoyance towards him. He said to one of his friends that she always gets in the way. And on the dally writes him love letters and puts them in his locker. On one hand he hated it, but on the other hand once she stopped seeing him, he kinda felt disappointed in himself or at least that's how he wanted to feel. However once Naruto saw the look in his eyes he knew that he was actually worried about his former classmate and friend. He walked towards the sleeping Sakura and knelled down to get to her eye level.

Sasuke is wearing his iconic dark blue jacket with his family crest on the back of it, white paints with a golden chain around the waist with black boots and his sword on the left side of his belt, along with a black shirt underneath his jacket. 

Sasuke: *Looks down and makes his appearance more frightening.*  Naruto...

Reader: He said in an angry voice. 

Sasuke: Naruto...what did you do to Sakura? 

Naruto: *Gets creeped out.* Wh-what are you getting at? I didn't do this. 

Sasuke: *Stands up and points his sword directly at Naruto's nose.* Tell me what happened to her or else I'll take the full responsibility of slicing something off...*Moves his sword to his neck.* Won't it be a shame if something bad were to happen to the only air to the throne of the Uzumaki's kingdom. 

Naruto: *Gets up then carefully steps away from Sakura's side away from the sword.*                  Alright fine but on the record I'm not telling you this cuz I'm afraid of a fight. I'm telling you because I know you're worried about her. 

Reader: Sasuke brushed off that comment about being worried for his friend and put his sword back in his belt then sat down beside Sakura and then Naruto did the same.

Sasuke: Tell me what happened. 

Naruto: Well...I don't know the full story but from what Sakura told me is that her mentor Tsuande and her lady in wing are not going to let her have a break. So I offered to sneak her out of the castle, just for one night right. You know just to be nice get her away from that toxic work environment you know. She took me up on that offer so we went to a place I know, a place where I go to get away from it all, all the paper work and stuff like that. Once we got there we talked for a bit and then I asked her if she would like to take a swim. I went on ahead, in order to get to the lake you have to climb down some slippery rocks to get to the water. Since I've been doing it more recently and more often I didn't take it into account that Sakura hasn't been much of a rock climber and when I hit the water then came back up...she didn't.