Omnipotent VI

It's been only a day since I last did the task the student council president assigned for me, the school news or news, in general, should report that there was a death in the faculty. For an adult to be classified as missing it takes a total of 48 hours, tomorrow will be the day the death of the faculty is reported.

It was the weekend today so I decided to walk around the school for a little bit I found a few new stores that sell different food ingredients than the other store. I am going to meet up with Kushida and her friends today in 45 minutes at the mall to go shopping.

I don't know why Kushida invited me but I accepted her invitation, I need friends. I still have a lot of girl's contact info but I don't think I would get invited anywhere or invite them somewhere I wouldn't want to be marked as a creep.

I should go back to my dorm now I need to take a shower and change.

After I showered I changed into a red shirt with a blue hoodie and some black pants (I don't know fashion sense so don't blame me.)

I made my way toward the place I need to go to Kushida didn't tell me who she invited, I cross my fingers for a few guys at least, I don't want to be the only male after all.

I am now at the place we all agreed to meet, I don't see anyone yet I suppose I am early.

"Hello Ayanakoji" Where did this wild Pokémon come from?

"Ah hey Kushida you scared me."

"Hehe, I can't tell if you are joking or not with you're monotone voice and no expression."

"I get that a lot."

"That is true, you are here early."

"You too why are you here early?"

"I am the one that invited everyone after all, you?"

"That is true and I came here early since it would be awkward if I got here last."

"I guess I can support that."

"Who did you invite?"

"Most of our class."

"I see well I doubt Horikita would come."

"Ya, she declined."

"That's expected it is Horikita after all"

"Yep, Oh there is most of the class" She points to a fairly big group it consists of 20 or so people so half of the class I see more girls than boys but that is unsurprising.

She waves toward where we are and the group notices us and starts to walk toward our way.

"Hello, Kushida." Some boys and girls said to Kushida

"Hello everyone." It must be tiring for Kushida to talk to a lot of people at once

"Hey Ayanakoji"

"Hey Hirata." Hirata you savior you didn't forget about me I can now talk to someone that isn't a girl.

This big group decided to go shopping, I was currently behind the group no one approached me except two girls and a guy, the two girl's names were Matsushita, and Haruka the guy's name was Miyake. I did see Hirata glancing over at me a few times though.

We have been shopping for more than two hours now the guys look let's say exhausted I am fine since no one really approached me or anything.

After we left the store we started to make our way toward somewhere else, I was not paying enough atte-

*Ding*

Oh that's my phone

Mizuki: [Trip the person that will be running in your direction after you trip him put your foot on his leg and keep it there]