Chapter 36

"(y/n)!" Itsuki calls out while running over "we're all going for lunch now" Itsuki takes your hand and begins pulling you towards the rest of the group with ririka following after the two of you

Once the three of you catch up to the rest of the group you all make your way to get something to eat, the group chats over lunch about what they all want to do next.

Midari wants to go jet skiing, Kirari and Yumeko wanted to go back to their rooms to gamble, Ryota would do whatever yumeko wanted, Sayaka also wanted to go back to her room but for different reasons, she was beginning to burn despite putting on sun screen so wanted to go back to her room and rest, Mary and Yuriko were okay with doing anything, Runa would be fine as long as she had her switch on her, Itsuki and yumemi wanted to go exploring, Ririka was going to join Kirari and Yumeko to make sure they don't get too carried away.

You ended up going with Sayaka to make sure she was okay and to help her by moisturising her skin so that hopefully it wouldn't begin hurting, afterwards you agreed to go jet skiing with midari.

Once you got to Sayaka's room. "You know you didn't have to come with me but I appreciate your company" Sayaka smiles as you begin rubbing the moisturizer into her shoulders "you could have gone with midari, I could do this by myself"

"I know, it's just I'll worry if I don't check that you're ok, you know the ones 'what if I've made her angry by not helping' or 'what if she's hurt and I've done nothing to help' it's just easier on my mind if I double check, that makes it sounds l-like I'm only doing for m-myself, I care about y-you a lot so I'd worry if I didn't chec-" you're cut off by Sayaka speaking

"You know I'd love you no matter what, right?" She asks to which you nod "and the others would agree with me, you don't have to worry about us disliking you for something like that"

"I know it's just the irrational fears in the back of my mind, I even know they're irrational but I  just..." You pause "It's so hard to put into words"

"don't worry I know what you mean, you understand that there's no real reason for having theses fears anymore but they're still there, so you think 'well they must still be there for some reason I'm not seeing' so you listen to those fears subconsciously and psyche yourself out of relaxing" Sayaka says reassuringly

"Yeah that's probably it" you say quietly "and for the record I love you all too, more than anything else in the whole world"