1

unedited

..........

Pinauwi si Ella ng kaniyang boss dahil sa masama ang pakiramdam nito. She felt noseaous since this morning pero binalewala nya ito at pumunta parin sya sa trabaho.

" You don't look good" sabi ng kaniyang boss.

She works on a big company as a secretary. All the bullying she endured all her years in highschool and college is nothing now that she were able to get such amazing job as this.

Pero di mo parin masasabi na just because she had this job, they stopped, well in fact it got worse, specially on social media, that's why she decided to stop using them.

"I just feel a little nauseous but I'll be fine sir"

Her boss looked unsure because of how she looked pero hinayaan nya ito.

She was asked to make a coffee for her boss Sir Velazquez but upon smelling the fragrance the fragrance of the coffee, she puked.

She puked on the office of her boss.

" I'm done" bulong nya sa sarili habang nakahawak sa lamesa para balansehin ang sarili.

And that's it, pinauwi na sya ng kanyang boss.

Pinag-uusapan sya ng kaniyang mga katarabaho while she walk on the hallway. Naririnig nya ang mga usapan nito pero hinayaan nya lang dahil sanay naman na sya.

When she got home, nagulat sya dahil hindi nakalock ang kanilang bahay. She was living with her boyfriend of 5 years Jake. Jake is in army and was gone for 6 months since malayo at palipat lipat ang destino nito.

"maybe umuwi na sya" she said and turned the doorknob. But why didn't he call me? Or said that he's going home' tanong nito sa sarili.

"Jake?" sigaw ko sa sala, or maybe may magnanakaw? Then she saw clothes on the floor, and she saw a familiar sandal. " Maybe they just wanted to surprice me? She said to herself.

She heard moaning. She walked upstairs at habang papalapit sya sa kanilang kwarto ay lumalakas at lumalakas ito.

Tears started to flow in her eyes, but kept optimistic na pinagkakatiwalaan nito si Jake. 'Jake won't do this to me' she said to herself ' They won't do this'

Pero kahit anong sabihin nya she knows deep inside that it is his boyfriend who's doing her friend.

She dried her tears and slowly opened the door.

There she saw, her Jake, Her boyfriend, and Amy, her bestfriend since highschool having sex.

She watched them silently, she's not hurt, walang luha na lumabas sa kanyang mga mata.

huh? I should cry right now but why can't I cry?

She felt numb, and empty at the scene in front of her.

Di parin napansin ng dalawa na may nanonood sa kanila.

Nakatalikod and babae sa kanya habang si Jake naman ay nakaharap ngunit itoy nakapikit.

They were in a sitting position.

He's sucking the breast of Amy while his hands were on her waist to balance her while he's pounding.

"O-o-o my god Jake" ungol ng babae " faster"

She remembered how everytime they have sex Jake would bo rough on her where all she feel is pain, and here he is, having sex with her bestfriend and giving her pleasure.

And jake opened his eyes. He saw her, but he just continued. He didn't stop, he continued doing what he's doing.

Ella had enough of it, and she ran out of their house.

Though she felt empty, tumulo parin ang luha sa kanyang mga mata. 'what have I done to deserve such thing? Tanong nya

She ran, out of their house, wala syang pakialam kung saan sya pupunta, basta makalayo lang sya sa bahay. Wala na syang pakialam kung ano na ang tingin ng tao sa kanya na nakapaapaa.

The tears blurred her vision, and didn't see the car that was approaching.