Prologue: Part 2

Hey guys,

I'm Casey's twin Casey (Cassy). Anyway, let's get back to the story. In the school Casey and I share our own dorm. It's huge! There is a kitchen, to cook food during break; a bedroom, to sleep in (duh!); a bathroom, for obvious reasons; a music room, to play our guitars; an art room, to paint in and on the walls; an indoor bracserball court, to practice bracserball of course; a bedroom, for Grace and Gracie. My parents' and Kyle's dorms are connected to ours by some hallways. I told you it's huge. Kyle, he's 7, has a smaller dorm to himself, it only has a bedroom and bathroom.   

We have formed a little club with our best friends, Grace and Gracie. They're twins too. You'd think it would get confusing with two sets of twins with almost identical names, but it doesn't. Grace always rides on my wheelchair, yes I only have one leg too, and Gracie rides on Casey's. We have dorms right across from each other, even though we share a bedroom with our twin, we have separate doors on our side of the bedroom and bathroom, we have an in-suite bathroom. Oh and I bet you're probably wondering what I mean by ride on our wheelchairs. Well, since were from the future, our wheelchairs don't roll on the ground, they fly. It probably doesn't make sense to you, since you're from the past, or present. Well, I'll see you later. Bye!