{Jinjuz}- the girls find out about your relationship

"We should watch another movie! Maybe a romance one this time?" Sakura said as the credits of the film you've all been watching together started to roll.

You, Kazuha, and Yunjin we're all curled up on the sofa together.

There was a blanket over the three of you that Yunjin used as an excuse to play that you were all a little chilly when, in actuality, it was just so you could be touchy and lovey with each other without the girls seeing.

"That sounds fun." Chaewon said. "I'm up for a romance film. But I'm super hungry right now. If we watch another film, I need food!"

"Same here." Eunchae said.

"Why don't we order some food?" Sakura suggested.

"Okay. If you go into the kitchen, you'll find a few different menus. I'm up for anything, how about you girls?" You said, looking at your girlfriends.

"Sure!" Kazuha said.

"Why don't you take your time looking them over? Whatever you want, we're up for!" Yunjin said, a flutter in her heart just thinking about having a couple of minutes alone with you and Kazuha.

"Okay. We'll let you know in a few." Sakura said as she, Eunchae, and Chaewon went into the kitchen.

You, Kazuha, and Yunjin all stayed still for a few seconds, until you heard their voices as they began to discuss foods on the different menus.

"Finally, a few minutes alone with my girls!" Kazuha whispered as Yunjin leaned over to give her a kiss.

After, they both looked at you and puckered their lips, waiting for you to kiss them.

"The girls could come in at any second." You said. "What if they catch us?"

"Just shut up and kiss us, baby girl," Yunjin teased.

You quickly kissed her and then Kazuha and they just looked at each other in confusion and then at you with pouts on their lips.

"That was hardly a kiss." Kazuha said as she folded her arms over her chest. "A real kiss, sweet girl."

"They're still talking and going over the menus. Come on, baby. You know you want to kiss us."

They were right.

And, unable to resist, you leaned in and gave Kazuha a kiss first.

A full, sweet, romantic kiss that took her breath away.

And then you kissed Yunjin the same way, expressing the immense love you have for both of your girls with that sweet kiss.

You pulled away from Yunjin's lips a few seconds after and Kazuha began to brush her fingers along your thigh.

"We love you lots." Yunjin said as she kissed your neck a few times.

"I love you both too." You smiled. "I'm so thankful to call you both mine. How'd I ever get so lucky?"

Kazuha leaned in and stole a quick kiss from your lips, unable to resist the urge.

Yunjin impatiently waited, wanting another kiss from you as well.

She was just about to get one as Kazuha pulled back, only to freeze just as you leaned in and got so close that your lips were just about to meet.

The sudden and familiar voice stopped you.

"Whoa, what's going on here?" Chaewon gasped. "Were you just about to kiss?"

Her words fell from her lips louder than intended but it was just because she was so shocked.

Sakura and Eunchae quickly joined her across the room from the three of you upon hearing Chaewon's words.

"Who was about to kiss who!?" Sakura wondered.

"Y/N and Yunjin! I think they're dating."

The three of them looked at each wordlessly for a few seconds before squealing in excitement.

"You're dating, right? You'd make such a cute couple!" Eunchae said.

"Uh, well," You said. "Yeah, but also... not just us."

They became very confused by that.

"Not just you? What do you mean?"

Kazuha put her cheek on your shoulder after kissing it softly, sending them a small smile as it started to click.

"The three of you?" Sakura said. "You're in a relationship together?"

"Yeah." Kazuha said. "We're in a polyamorous relationship. We love each other and care about each other so much. It works for us."

"Oh..." Eunchae said before looking at Chaewon and Sakura. "Well, we're happy for you!"

"You are?" Yunjin said.

"Yeah, of course." Chaewon assured. "It's not what we expected, we're a little surprised, but of course we're happy for you. We love you; all three of you."

Yunjin kissed your forehead softly.

"We love you too." Kazuha said.

Sakura, Chaewon, and Eunchae all came up to the three of you to give you big hugs.

"We'll always support you, as individuals and as a couple. We promise that we're so happy for you." Sakura said.

"If you're happy, then we're all happy, too. That'll never change." Chaewon promised.

You felt so lucky to have such amazing friends who were so genuinely gleeful and supportive of you and their two members and best friends.

It meant everything to you, as for a while you wondered how they'd react.

You knew that, no matter what the future holds, you'll always have three incredible friends who will always support your relationship with Yunjin and Kazuha, no matter what.