Drug Dealer's Love Part 11

Sera: I hate you!

Max: But I love you!!

Sera: Get lost.  I don't want to see you.

John: Ah. The lover's quarrel started now.  (whispered himself)

Max: Now stop blabbering and come with me.

     Without saying a word Sera followed him.  He went to a small lab in basement and began to collect Sera's blood sample.  He was wondered about the result.  Sera's hormones started balancing the drug effect.  

John: What happened?  Was she alright?

Max: The thing is she naturally has the capacity to control the side effects.

John: Really??  What are you saying?

Max: John...It's true.

John: It's a good thing.  But if Baek mo finds about it, she will be in danger.

Max: If this information goes to Jaemin, they will take her.  It may lead her to death.  They will torture her.

John: Now what was our plan??

Max: First we have to keep it confidential.  I'm going to erase her test results.

John: Good job. But do you forgot, Baek mo found about Sera?  They know that she was your girlfriend.

     Max made a long face.  They turn to see Sera, she was sleeping peacefully.  

Max: Ok now listen.  I'm sure they will cause a big scene.  But we have to take further steps before them.  For that, we have to know what they are planning.

John: Alright.  Leave it to me.   Also we have to complete her dosage too.

Max: That's right.

John: Tomorrow was third dose.  Remember to claim it.

Max: Bring other three doses tomorrow.  I have only one left.

John: Alright take care dude.  Call me if you need anything.  Goodbye.

Max: Ok good night.

Next morning:-

     Max was lost in thoughts.  He have to put the third dose to Sera.  But she won't allow him to do so.  Then he came to a conclusion that he have to divert her.

Sera: Hey you....I'm hungry.  Give me some food. (ordering tone)

Max: (smiles) Come. Breakfast was ready.

Sera: Do you have any plans?

Max: About what?

Sera: Baek mo and Jaemin.

Max: John was watching them.  No need to worry.

Sera: Was he safe enough?

Max: He have his men.  He won't get into trouble.

Sera: Alright.

     After eating, Sera washed her hands.  Max came behind her and caught her by waist.  She became flustered.

Sera: What?

Max: It will hurt a little.  But trust me, I will take care of you no matter what.

Sera: What are you saying?  ( she turned to see him)

     Max pressed his lips into her.  He dragged her towards his body.  Sera's eyes widened and tried to push him.  But he was too strong.  Then she became to hit him by his chest.  Max hold her hand in his one hand and grabbed her waist tightly on the other hand.  She lost herself to him.  She give in.  He realized that she gave in which made him a smirk.  After some minutes, they were out of breaths and break kissing.  

Max: I love you.

Sera: What happened to you?

Max: Do you regret it?  You love it too right?

Sera: (stays silent)

Max: Why you were silent?  Tell me.  Do you love me?

Sera: I won't say it.

Max: Then let's continue what we have done now.

Sera: What?  No...

     Without saying a word he pressed his lips again on her.  He thought it was time.  Though she closed her eyes, he took her third dose and inserted on her neck.  She feels a sudden hurt and going to break the kiss.  But Max didn't let her go.  He kissed her hardly to balance her.  He took her to the bedroom without breaking the kiss.  He laid her on the bed.  Though they were out of breaths, so they broke the kiss.

Sera: (she catch some breath) Max.  It hurts.

Max: Don't worry.  It will come down.  I will take care of you.  

Sera: Ouch..... (her dizziness caught her)

     Max caresses her hair and hugged tightly.  They fell asleep.

[So they didn't have further plans so they waiting for the enemy's move.  Let's wait]