S2.E6 : Frenemy

Allison took Lydia home, Derek went after the Kanima -I mean, Jackson- and my brother and my bestfriend decided it was a wonderful idea to go after him too.
So now we are in the jeep, driving to god knows where, to do god knows what. Maybe even die because after all, we could be Jackson's next victims.

"I hate y'all." I bark as Stiles suddenly brakes.

"What do we do now?" Stiles asks Scott as I notice the Kanima facing Derek and a fence between them and us.

In less time than it takes to say it, Scott leaves the car, jump on the other side of the fence and run to help Derek who is fighting with the Kanima.

"So what now? We sit and observe as they get beaten up and paralyzed by a lezard, said lezard being Jackson Whittemore?" I question Stiles as I sit in the passenger side.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, Chris Argent, Allison's dad, arrives and starts shooting at the Kanima.

"Did he just kill him? That simply?" I ask Stiles.

"I don't know, kinda annoying if that was that easy to end him."

Mr.Argent looks around him, probably searching for Derek and Scott. And, answering our questions, the Kanima stands up and attacks Chris Argent.

Then, we don't know exactly what happened because we couldn't see any faces but a man arrived and Jackson stood in front of him until I suppose was either Derek or Scott, took him down and left.

As he continues running we notice it is in fact Scott and Stiles starts the jeep to go after him.

We drive to a nightclub. Really interesting choice Jackson. Stiles parks the jeep and we walk to Scott hiding behind a wall. I swear he never won a hide and seek, it's impossible.

"Did you see where he went?" Stiles asks my twin.

"I lost him." He informs us.

"What? Can't you like, catch his scent or something?" I ask him confused.

"I don't think he has one?" Scott slowly replies.

Stiles and I sigh.

"All right, any clue where he's going?" My best friend now questions.

"To kill someone."

"Oh thanks we hadn't guess." I ironically reply.

"Yeah, that explains the claws and the fangs and all that. Good. Makes perfect sense now." Stiles adds, making Scott sigh. "What? Scott come on, I'm 147 pounds of pale skin and fragile bone, okay? Sarcasm is my only defense"

"Just help me find it." Scott begs.

"Not it . Jackson." Stiles and I both reply.

"Yeah, I know, I know." Scott sighs.

"All right, but does he know that?" Stiles asks.

"Probably not. I mean he wouldn't have tried that hard to help Lydia if he knew it was him all along." I say shrugging my shoulders, Stiles nodding.

"Did anybody see him back at your house?" My bestfriend asks us.

"I don't think so." Scott replies. "But he already passed Derek's test anyway."

"Yeah that's the thing. How did he pass the test?" I question, saying out loud what Stiles and I have been wondering.

"I don't know." Scott sighs.

"Maybe it's like an either-or thing." Stiles says thinking. "I mean, Derek said that a snake can't be poisoned by its own venom, right?"

"But Jackson doesn't know it's its own venom." I quietly say, understanding Stiles' point.