The Beginning

Today was the biggest day of the year, and everyone is going to be excited to see 2 people finally be together; Katsuki Bakugo and Wendy Marvell. This was sure to be the wedding of the century.

Wendy: "I can't believe it. Today is the big day for us. Honestly, I'm a little bit nervous about this."

Momo: "Darling, I'm sure you'll be great out there."

Mina: "Plus, Katsuki is gonna love seeing you in your beautiful dress."

Ochaco: "You'll finally get the 'Happy Ending' that you've always dreamed of."

Tsuyu: "This is the biggest moment of your new life with the person you love most; Ribbit."

Kyoka: "This is your big day; Make the most of it count."

Chelia: "Besides, how do you think I felt after Hitoshi and I got married 3 months ago; This is your day with the man you love, and you'll be great out there."

Wendy: "Yeah, you're right; I've got this."

     Meanwhile, the guys are helping Katsuki get ready in his uniform. Apparently, he feels like he's getting cold feet.

Katsuki: "Holy shit; It's really happening. Wendy and I are actually going to become together forever. I don't know if I can actually do this."

Shoto: "Come on, Katsuki; You already got the chance of asking her to go through something like this."

Izuku: "This your day now; Besides, Wendy doesn't care if something bad happens."

Katsuki: "Maybe; I just don't know. I mean, dreamt of a 'Happy Ending' for a long time, but now it's kinda scary to know what might happen afterwards."

Eijiro: "Try not to worry about it too much, Man. Besides, the least that could happen is a villain trying to crash it."

Denki: "This is your day now, big guy."

Hanta: "Cherish Wendy no matter what."

Fumikage: "Valuing a person's happiness than your selfish desires is truly a remarkable feeling to have."

Tenya: "Yes, it's very important to let her know how much she means to you. Don't let this opportunity go down so quickly."

Hitoshi: "Besides, how do you think I felt after Chelia and I got married 3 months ago. This is your chance now. I used to think that Wendy and I could work things out, but then I realized that she needs someone who really cares for her most. As long as she's happy, I'm always happy for her."

Izuku: "See, Katsuki, I'm not the only one who thinks that way. The rest of us do too. You can't let this chance go to waste."

Katsuki: "Yeah, you're right; I've got this."

     The wedding started to go on, and everyone was so amazed to see them hook up officially. After the vows were made, Katsuki and Wendy got close together for a sweet kiss.

     An hour passed, and the reception was phenomenal. Fairy Tail, Sabertooth, Lamia Scale, Blue Pegasus, even Crime Sorciere was there for Wendy and Katsuki's special day. Kyoka was helping Present Mic with the music, Yuga and Shoto were handling the lights, and everyone else was dancing and relaxing with the food and drinks that were spread out at the buffet table.

     When it came time for the Bride and Groom's Dance, Katsuki and Wendy got on the floor and started to dance. Not only that, but they also began to sing.
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

     After the song, the Newly Weds went onto the stage, and got ready for the next event. Throwing the bouquet of dalias, and sling shooting the ankle bracelet. First up was the bouquet throw. Once Wendy threw it, the girls went crazy for it until.................... Ochaco caught it with her own hands. Next up was the anklet slingshot. Once Katsuki shit it up in the air and across the room,........ Tenya managed to catch it as well. The night continued on, and the Newly Weds headed outside for a private moment.

Wendy: "Wow, I can't believe this entire day has been so crazy. I'm surprised that Shoto, Momo, and Tenya were in charge of making our day possible."

Katsuki: "Yeah, they really know how to make preparations look good; Especially your dancing skills. You're so light on your feet when it comes to killer music, aren't you, Lovebug?"

Wendy: "You're not so bad at all yourself, Darling?"

Katsuki: "As of now, tonight just became the best night of our new life together here in Japan. Honestly, I'm the happiest guy alive."

Wendy: "And I'm the luckiest girl ever to live in this world with you."

     Both then embraced each other with a tender and passionate kiss until Katsuki saw a shooting star, and got Wendy's attention on it as well.

Katsuki: "Hey, Babe; Check it out up there."

Wendy: "Oh, a shooting star; Quick, Katsuki, make a wish before it's gone completely."

Katsuki: "As if I need to wish for anything else, Wendy. Besides, I've already got everything I need right here in front of me. So, what do you wish for in our new life together?"

Wendy: "Well,..........What if we had a family of our own?"

Katsuki: "Family?..........(Holy Shit)."

     From that moment, Katsuki and Wendy were about to start a new life with their future family. This time though, their children will have adventures of their own. What kind of crazy adventures will their descendants have? Are they going to find out about Fairy Tail and discover their mother's past? Will they also experience the same kind of chaos that their parents have gone through? Will there be a new kind of evil that rises to act out on Humanity? Only time will tell for certain.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued...