AURA DIVINUS

Name: Pomu Rainpuff

Vision: Anemo

Weapon: Bow

Constellation: Aura Divinus

Rarity: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Affiliation: Windrise

Skillset:

Normal Attack: Performs up to 4 consecutive shots. On a Charged Shot, Anemo energy will accumulate on the arrowhead, which will deal AoE Anemo DMG upon release.

Elemental Skill: Inflicts a small amount of Anemo DMG on an enemy, but leaves behind a fairy mark. An enemy with this mark will temporarily become an Anemo entity, where it becomes immune to incoming Anemo DMG, but will be more susceptible to Anemo-based Elemental Reactions. This lasts for 15 seconds, until three Elemental Reactions have been inflicted, or the opponent is defeated. The effects of the fairy mark will not transfer.

Elemental Burst: Condensing the power of Windrise, Pomu Rainpuff will release her energy over a large surface area, dealing continuous Anemo DMG to nearby enemies. The force of this ball of energy will drag nearby Small and Medium sized enemies towards it. Any enemy that is afflicted by this skill will have decreased Anemo RES.

Birthday: July 12

Character Description:
A fairy constantly seen near Windrise. It is said she grants greater blessings to those with pure of heart.

POMU'S STORY (COMING SOON)

Voiceover:

Hello
Oh? Another visitor at the Windrise Tree? Hello, I'm Pomu! Pomu Rainpuff, residing fairy of Windrise. Oh, now I recognize you! You're the Traveler, aren't you? Heh, let's just say I've heard of you. Are you here to ask a question to me? ...I see, so that's how it is. Well, I can accompany you as long as you want, so long as we return here every now and then so I can receive blessings. Deal? Then let's get going!

Chat: "Fanchant"
Say it with me: "JINZOU FAIYA FAIBO WAIPAA! TAIGA TAIGA T-T-T-T-TAIGA!"

Chat: "Pomufication"
If I'm Pomu, and I lend some of my magic to you, then by an extent you are Pomu too! Soon everyone will be a Pomu~

Chat: Idleness
Can I rest upon your shoulder a little? I'll shrink so you won't even feel me!

When It's Sunny
SUN!!

When it Rains
Let's find some shelter before we get wet...

When Thunder Strikes
Waah!!

Good Morning
GOOD MORNING POMU!!!

Good Afternoon
Every day I'm a bit closer to world domination~

Good Evening
What're we having for dinner?

Good Night
Night, Traveler. I hope you dream sweetly tonight.

About Pomu Rainpuff
I've been residing at the tree for as long as I remember. I've actually witnessed a lot of Mondstadt's history, since I can grow myself to a human form. Would you like to know about the Alcoholic Fire Incident from 300 years ago?

About Us: Fairies
Aside from Barbatos, you might be the only other person who believes that my kind exists. People stop by and wish for good blessings, but they pray to the Anemo Archon, yknow? So they don't think fairies exist. Now that I'm tagging along I can use the opportunity to bring the knowledge of fairies to everyone across the world! But first, I wanna know how you're able to tell I exist. You're not from this world after all. How do you know?