deadly quiz show moment

(this one is in first person bc im too lazy to change it)

Ever since the day I had the bright idea to change the gamer settings in my discord, people could see what i was playing via my status, and for how long.

Someone noticed i was playing undertale for 3 hours straight and slid into my dms telling me to go touch grass. Come to think of it, it was a nice day outside, maybe i should go touch some grass after all.

I went outside. I saw a mountain in the distance, so I decided to go there to find some grass to touch. On the way up i tripped on a root, falling onto the ground.

I tried to get up, but noticed I was next to a giant hole. By the time I had realized, it was too late. I was already falling to what i thought would be my death.

That was the last thing i remembered before blacking out. Once I had woken up, I saw that I was on a small bed of yellow flowers. I could hear someone behind me telling me to wake up and asking if i was ok.

Oh no. Did i get kidnapped?

I turned around to see the person who was talking to me. I guess I wasn't actually kidnapped because it was just a small child. My vision wasn't exactly the clearest at the moment so the child looked very strange and pale, as if they were part goat or something.

Speaking of being part goat, they had a green shirt with yellow stripes and black pants. What a coincidence lol. I think. Wait a minute.

My vision grew clearer by the second, and I realized that they weren't actually entirely human after all. what is this, an alien invasion?

No, I climbed a mountain and fell into a big hole and survived because apparently a bed of yellow flowers cushioned my fall. That's not how alien invasions work, that actually just so happens to be how undertale works. WAIT HOLD ON A HOT SECOND SOMETHING'S NOT RIGHT HERE-

After actually thinking for once and my vision had been cleared up, I realized the person trying to wake me up had been asriel dreemurr all along. HOW DID I NOT NOTICE THAT EARLIER. JUST HOW FEW BRAINCELLS DO I ACTUALLY HAVE.

"Hey, are you okay?" asriel asked me.

I just stared at him in shock. What happened? I just wanted to touch grass but i somehow ended up falling into the underground instead. Was i so distracted playing undertale that i never noticed that it's actually a real place right in my backyard?

"Uhh.. hello?"

Before I was able to come back to my senses on my own, i suddenly heard something very calculator-esque come crashing through the walls, startling both me and asriel.

"HELLO DARLINGS, WELCOME TO TODAY'S EPISODE OF THE QUIZ SHOW! HERE WE HAVE OUR TWO BEATIFUL NEW CONTESTANTS TO PLAY WITH US TODAY! WHOEVER ANSWERS MORE QUESTIONS CORRECT WINS.

THE OTHER CONTESTANT WILL DIE!!"

It was mettaton.

As badly as I wanted to dip and save both me and asriel, i decided to stick around for a bit, and if mettaton dared to hurt asriel i'd have my vengeance.

"The first question: Who down here does our lovely human want to meet the most?

A: ASRIEL DREEMUR

B: METTATON

C: TORIEL

D: UNDYNE"

"bro i literally just got here how would you have the answer to that questio-"

"WROOONG!! COMPLETELY UTTERLY WRONG!!!!" mettaton zapped me with the evil quiz show laser. Then he revealed that the answer was option A.

Asriel looked surprised.

"N O P E NOT TODAY" I tried to run but then remembered that he could easily hurt asriel if he wanted to, so i stayed.

"ALRIGHT TIME FOR QUESTION NU-" mettaton tried to ask us the next question but got interrupted.

"WHAT IS GOING ON OVER HERE?"

"MOM?"

"ASRIEL?!?!??"

"WONDERFUL! IT SEEMS WE HAVE A THIRD CONTESTANT JOINING US TODA-" mettaton then got blasted by a blob of fire.

"What a terrible creature, torturing such a poor, innocent youth.."

"I WASN'T TORTURING THEM! IT'S CALLED ENTERTAINMENT!"

"YOU ELECTROCUTED THE HUMAN BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T ANSWER YOUR QUESTION RIGHT!"

"THAT'S WHAT OUR 9 BEAUTIFUL VIEWERS ENJOY!"

"YOU'RE FILMING THIS?"

"OF COURSE I AM! WE'RE ALL ON LIVE TV RIGHT NOW!"

Asriel and i just looked at each other while mettaton and toriel were arguing.

"guys can we not argue right now i still have no idea what's going on" i said.

"yeah they just fell down here a couple minutes ago" asriel said.

"OHH, DID THEY NOW? THAT'S PERFECT! WE CAN MAKE AN ENTIRE SHOW ABOUT GIVING THEM A TOUR.. WHILE WE SECRETLY PLOT TO KILL THEM IN THE BACKGROUND!"

"Oh, you've fallen down? Well, do not be afraid, my child, i am Toriel, caretaker of the ruins. I come down here every now and then to see if-"

then someone entered the room.. AGAIN.

"hey i saw the door was open and i wanted to meet the person i've been telling jok- w h a t"

"OH, BOY! WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT, A 4TH CONTESTANT!"

"contestant for what? i didn't sign up for this"

"OUR QUIZ SHOW! THAT'S RIGHT, YOU'RE ON LIVE TV, DARLING! WITH.. TEN VIEWERS NOW!"

"What ten nasty creatures would want to watch a child getting electrocuted?" toriel asked

"wait you tried to electrocute this kid?"

"I WAS DOING IT FOR THE.. NOW ELEVEN VIEWERS! THEY WANT VIOLENCE! THEY WANT BLOODSHED! THEY WANT DRAMA!"

I was probably the only one who wasn't too bothered by it. He did the same thing to frisk in the game when they got his questions wrong.

"I see.. calculator, do you wanna have a bad time?"

"sans no-" i said

"huh? how does this kid know who i am?"

"Um-"

well, frick. this is awkward. i messed up didn't i. at least mettaton seems happy with the drama.

to be continued