Pleasure, comfort and pain

In this one shot I'll be using my friend Night Terror's neko oc in the place of the female bitty. Drawing above is an example of said oc and was done by Night Terror.

-Side note she said to add that she's still working on her art and oc's hair should be longer but personally I think it looks pretty damn good.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 With a growl he dug his phalanges into her plush thighs. Each pump of his hips heavy and harsh matching his panting breaths as his pelvis smacked into her ass. With a deep groan he released inside of her once again making her whimper and whine all the more.

 His strength and frustration steadily drained from him leaving his bones tingling with pleasure as he leaned down against her almost bonelessly. Heh, he snkrs to himself before frowning... She's crying beneath him. Soft little sniffles and sobs wracking her body causing her to slightly shake beneath his rib cage. All so soft and silent as though she were trying to be quieter.

 He... he felt bad... He really did but he needed this. He needed this little bit of pleasure from her before he was thrust back out into that hell. Needed to soak in what pleasure and warmth the little she bitty hybrid could provide before going back to the pain and cold. To be left out there to fight or die never knowing if he's going to be able to feel this bit of bliss she could offer him ever again. If he's going to dust out there either in the ring or alone in an empty cage, bones cracked and shattered he wanted every bit of this he could get from her while he's still here. The brief sanctuary from the pit he'll inevitably return to.

 He growled again trying to shake the thoughts from his skull, trying to not dwell on such things right now. The sound and movement from him made her whimper out again in fear. It made that guilt swirl in his soul and he opted to ignore it for the most part. She didn't deserve this, she really didn't.

 To be strapped down along an odd device forcing her into position for him...and others to use her as they please, unable to get away. Forced on her hands and knees ass slightly up in the air and thighs spread wide as though presenting herself to him or any other fighter those fucks decide to stick in here with her. A little treat for winning a match.. for not dusting.

 He shifts a bit realizing how he's just limply laying on top of her probably hurt not only her small body but her tail as well. Especially with how it was pinned straight up digging into the side of his rib cage. He's not sure why he cared right now. He usually didn't and tried not to, let alone ever show it.

 At the thought of ever showing said care so openly his upper body jerks up off of her. Eye lights quickly snapping up to glare around the top of the glass tanks thick metal mesh cover. He nearly sighs in relief realizing none of those sick fuckers had stuck around to watch this time. No it was just him and her here. Tension almost immediately drained from his bones making him feel tired.

 He once again finds his gaze lingering on her tail. The fluffy appendage held straight up by a heavy clothes pin and wire to keep it up and out of the way so she's unable to curl it around or cover herself with it. The set up looked uncomfortable, not that she looked all that comfortable strapped down like that either. The thought of her lewd position she was in however and looking down between them where they're both still connected made his magic stir a bit in arousal once more.

 She cries just a bit louder, likely having felt it, snapping him from his thoughts all too quickly. That annoying feeling of guilt begins to swirl in his soul again and he pushes it down with an aggressive snarl. The little neko's body stiffening up in fear as she swiftly quiets down. It made him become quiet as well, a stiff frown along his teeth.