part 10

Aomines pov

After me and kise had both finshed eating and were now just waiting for the bill.
"Here is your bill gentleman I hope you enjoyed your dinner" the waiter says handing us the bill.
"Yes we did it was very delicious thank yiu very much" kise says giving his charming smile.
'God that guy is just the definition of perfect how did I get so lucky'

"Alright let me pay for the bill"

Kises voice brought me back out my thoughts. "Don't be stupid I'm paying I mean I'm the one who invited you here so let me pay" I say taking the bill.

"No No it's okay I can help pay I have plenty of money" he says grabbing his wallet.

"Here how about I pay this one and you pay the next one" I grab my wallet and get out the money

"Next time? So you want to go on another date sometime" he says giving me a smug look.

"Of cause I mean only if you want to but I'd love to go on another date with you" I place the money on the table "Alright come on let's head home" I get up and hold my hand out. I feel kise grab my hand and I can't help but smile at him. He smiles back as he gets up and starts walking home.

Kises pov

Me and Aomine-chi walked home under the moon light in peaceful silence it was so nice.

After a little while of walking we made it back to my house. "Well this is my stop I'll see you tomorrow thank you for an amazing night" I say turning to look at him.
I gently feel his arms wrap around me and I blush alot.

"I should be the one thanking you for coming on a date with me" he says placing a hand on my cheek.

"I think this is the best date I've ever been on" I saw leaning into his touch.

"I can make it even better" he says.
I look at him confused when I then feel his lips on mine. I stand there for a few seconds before I kiss back and I swear I felt a spark straight away.

After a minute he pulls away and I swear to god I was blushing like mad "that was amazing" I say not being able to think of anything eles.

"It really was" he says "Hey kise do you want to be my boyfriend I know it's a but sudden but I really do like you and we've known eachother awhile so I th-"

I cut him of mid sentence with another kiss "yes Aomine-chi I want to be your boyfriend" I say hugging him
"Good" he hugs me back.

"You know I like how all this happened because I slipped on a basketball and accidentally kissed you haha"

"Yeah it is quite funny when you think about it haha" he says

"Alright love birds hurry up and end this I need to lock up"

Me and Aomine-chi both jump and turn around to see my mum standing at the door watching us.
"MUM! How long were you there for" I say embarrassed.

"I saw the entire thing sweetie but like I was saying get inside I wnat to go bed say goodbye to your boyfriend" she says walking back inside.
I turn back around and face aomine again "Well I guess that's my cue to leave ill see you tomorrow okay Aomine-chi" I say giving him a quick kiss on the cheek.
"Alright bye kise sleep well" he says as he walks away and I head back inside smiling like mad.

~the end~