Man's best sex life

As I penetrate into her pussy with his 10 inch dick, she started to moan. Her pussy was so wet, it's like an ocean formed there. As I went deeper, she started crying out "AYEE PAPI!!! TU MUCHO GRANDE!!!!!!" The "more she screamed the harder I got. I started to tease her by pulling for a bit but she kept on yelling "PUT IT BACK IN PAPI!!! POR FAVOR!!!!" So I did, and for the past few minutes I started to cum. So I pulled out and started to jerk off until I let out a waterfall full of cum in her mouth. She swallowed ALL of it.

As I left, I got a call from my other booty call. She cries "I miss you so much. We need to have fun again." So I told her "I will be there in 30 min." As I pull up to her house in my BMW, her and her friend came out the house naked. She whispers in my ear "This is my friend Erin and she wants to have fun with us." I was ok with it, so we went upstairs to her bedroom and started getting it on. Everyman's dream is to have a threesome but her other friend came out the bathroom. So I started to think, is this gang bang really about to happen? So they started kissing and fingering each other. As I started to get aroused, One of the friends came over and started sucking my dick. She went DEEP. Her throat took the shape of my dick. Her friend pulled her off and said "save some for us." When she said that, I got harder. So as I started to insert my dick into her friend Erin. I watched her and her friend fuck. So I was wondering "How can I make this better?" So I fucked the prime girl, ate Erin, and fingered the other girl. As I'm finishing up, I get a call. It's from my homie Sean. We was planning to throw the most live and sexiest sex party ever. We called "Fuck Fest." If you weren't getting laid or a virgin, you would defiantly get fucked. But, I had to hurry up with the girls so I started pounding their pussy as hard as I can. They started screaming at the top of their lungs. One them squirted on my finger, the prime girl squirted on my dick, and Emily she was still going. So I pushed the two other girls off and started hammering Emily's pussy until I cried out "I'M CUMMING!!!!!!" So she pushed me off and started to deepthroat my dick. I busted a load in her mouth. As I'm putting on my clothes, Erin gives me her number and tells me "Whenever you need a good suck or fuck, just call or text me."

On my way to Sean's house I just keep I'm thinking about Erin. Thoughts like how good she looked, how deep she went, and how much she swallowed.

I pulled up to Sean's house. I knocked on his door and he invited me. As I entered, he starts to sniff around. He laughed and said "It smells like pussy." We both laughed until he added "My nigga, what's your secrete? Like, it's like you get pussy EVERYDAY." We both was laughing until I asked "So who we bringing to this party?" Sean replied "All the homies and ALL of your hoes." So I'm thinking to myself how many I got but the person who kept me from really thinking was Erin. I knew for damn sure I was inviting her. So I asked Sean "how many niggas are coming? When is the party? And where is it going to be at?" He replied "Not many, 12am, and at your house." I never had any of my bitches at my house but I started thinking to myself like what if they break something? Who going to help me clean up and who coming?" But my answer was "Ok. What day is this party?" He said "A week from now. Can you keep your girls in check until then?" My answer was " Of course, I just hope they will fuck everybody and not worry too much about me." Sean said "Don't fuck ANY of them until next week, so it can feel better to them cause they will realize how much they missed the D."