Hang Out

Time skip after Christmas accident in the church.

It was Sunday morning already, and as it's already was, it's cold.

The tan skin male could be seen sleeping peacefully, until he was suddenly wake up due to the sound of someone knocking on his front door.

Kisaki slowly get down from his bed and wear his scent patch at his lower back neck, as he walk down to open the door.

He was actually curious on who would knocks on his door in the early morning of school holidays.

When he finally reach to the front door, he slowly open it, and it's reveal-

"Yo, good morning Saki-chan," the blue eyes male greeted as the door open.

"What the h*ll do you want in the early morning?" Kisaki asked in annoyed tone. Sure did Kisaki isn't the person to get annoyed easily, but not on this person.

"Why so grumpy, it's holidays now, c'mon let's have some fun," Takemichi invite himself in as he put his arms around Kisaki's neck.

"And yeah, this is the correct way to wear the scent patch, make sure it's not too low or too exposed," Takemichi remind the other male, even though he already told him multiple time already.

"I know I know, so what are you doing here?"

"I'm here to celebrate," Takemichi grin widely.

"Celebrate what?"

"For successfully kicked you out of Toman,"

Kisaki froze, they both know it's true, but Kisaki still find it quite annoyed by that.

Kisaki sigh in annoyed before he said anything.

"What does it have to do anything with me?"

"C'mon, don't be so grumpy, let's go have fun," Takemichi said as he close the door and drag Kisaki into his bedroom.

"Don't be reckless, what if they saw us together outdoor," Kisaki said.

"That's why we have to get ready early, cause we going to Tokyo,"

"Huhh!"

"We haven't had our fun by ourselves before, especially when around us are Alphas,"

"Michi, I know we both hiding our second gender, you do know that if one of them see you with me outdoor, you can be label as traitor, and I myself might be in trouble,"

"That's why I suggest we should hang out at Tokyo, I know they won't go there,"

As the matter of fact, Kisaki actually does thought about hanging out with Takemichi, he didn't know why, maybe because both of them are Omegas.

Kisaki himself confuse on why does he think and feel that way, when he was supposed to hate the other male.

He recalled back on what Takemichi had said to him at the first day he sleepover.

Kisaki never been close with other people before, maybe because he's hiding the fact that he's an Omega, no one know his true second gender, maybe that's why he felt separately from other before.

'Omegas can easily get attach,'

He thought he might never felt that, but in the end of the day, he still able to feel that, because no matter how long his going to hide the fact that he's an Omega, but again he still can't change the fact he was born that way.