The Practice Of Light

Sonic Mania Pre Order - Trailer
Opening (The Heroes Cómics Dub)

The Heroes Cómics Dub.

The Heroes Cómics Dub : The Practice Of Light.

In The 2022, Light Láser He does a jumping practice, while the girls cook something so they don't get bored.

Anne : UUGGHHHH. That is so boring.
Marcy : Yes, we also want something that amuses us.

Sasha : Well, it's time for us to have some fun.

Molly : We need to have fun. How to skip an airport or ride a bike or .

Molly : What was that noise?
Anne : I think it's coming from the park.

Marcy : Let's find out.

Anne, Sasha, Marcy & Molly they went to listen to all the noise coming from the park.

In the meantime. Light does his jumping practice when he finishes in 6 laps. And that he gets tired of sweat.

Light : Yes! I rode in 6 laps. And I feel the sweat on my body.

Light : Haha!!. But more is the time of round 2.

Light : Okay, Let's Go.

Light runs for round 2. And he says Fall Out, Fall Down. Because of the obstacles he did, like a sports jump.

Light : Fall Out!!, Fall Down!!, Fall Out!!, Fall Down!!, Fall Out!!, Fall Down!!.

Light ran 4 times and jumped some trampolines which was his stunt. She used the last springboard for her final entrance, used her ring and teleported which was her end.

Light : Aaaaahhh. It's the best stunt I've ever had.

Light : But a little more practice.
Light : Fall Out!!, Fall Down!!, Fall Out!!, Fall Down!!, Fall Out!!, Fall Down!!

Anne, Sasha, Marcy & Molly they walked that they heard the noise, which was Light. The girls spotted an athletic field for Light to do his stunt. 

Molly : What is Light doing on an athletic field.

Anne : Looks like Light does his stunts.

Marcy : Wait, what is that?

The girls saw an athletics obstacle, and they wanted to have fun.

Anne : That's what we wanted to have fun!

Marcy : Yes!!!!
Sasha : Yeah!!!
Molly : That's what we had fun!
Anne : Let's grab that thing and take it.

Light took a break.

Light : Ok, it's time for my break.

When Light takes his 17 minute break. The girls grabbed the track jump, took it away and left the track field.

The girls take a jump that stole Light's obstacle.

Anne : Okay, how does this work?
Marcy : First you have to jump over the obstacle, second go through the bottom and that's how it works. 

Anne : Okay.

Anne used Light's obstacle so they wouldn't get bored. Anne jumped and crossed Light's obstacle, let them be like athletes.

Anne : That was great!. I can't believe Light's obstacle would help us.

Molly : Yes, we can also do many things about Light's obstacle.

The girls jumped Light's hurdle, when they are having fun. Meanwhile, Light finished her 17 minute break, when she starts running and jumping. on obstacles.