I'll Skip Paperwork with the Help from HIM

Disclaimer: I don't own Katekyo Hitman Reborn.

Warning(s): OOC-ness, Epic Fail in Humor, Grammatical Errors aka A 13 year old's grammar and others that you can find.

Note(s): Even though they are in Italy, they are still conversing using Japanese, when they are inside the mansion/ together.

-

Escaping Paperwork

Prologue: I'll Skip Paperwork with the Help from HIM

-

"AAHHHHHH! WHEN IS THIS GOING TO END?!" A frustrated scream came from Sawada Tsunayoshi while he is signing the 110th stack of paperwork in his office.

A knock was heared in the door of his office and there came in his tutor, Rebon, carrying another stack of paperwork. "Dame-Tsuna, here is another stack of paperwork. Apparently Kyoya and Mukuro saw each other during their own missions and had a fight, destroying a whole town in the process."

After saying that, Reborn placed the stack along with the other 500 stacks of paperwork waiting to be signed.

"Ugghhhh.... This paperwork is going to be the death of me!" Tsuna groaned out, complaining to his tutor.

"For someone had his bones broken, choked to almost immediate death and many more things like that and still alive until now, it would be impossible for your death to be because of paperwork." And there goes Reborn's sarcastic reply.

"Atleast help me out!" Tsuna spat out.

"It's a Boss' responsibility to do the paperwork of his famiglia, especially if your the Boss of All Bosses. Well then, have fun~" Reborn said while smirking up a storm before leaving.

"Uggghhhhhhhhhhh... WHY IS THERE EVEN A THING CALLED PAPERWORK?!" Tsuna complained, while reluctantly signing a new batch of paperwork.

Sawada Tsunayoshi, at the young age of 18, was introduced to the dreaded thing called paperwork, a few months ago. During his 18th Birthday, he was officially declared as the Vongola Decimo and started to assume his responsibilities as a Boss. With this, he and his guardians moved in to the Vongola Headquarters in Italy, together with their families (all who they brought with them already knows about the Mafia, including Nana and how Tsuna was able to convnce Kyoya to move, remains a mystery).

This, including the Paperwork. And the memory was still fresh while Reborn and his grandfather, Timoteo was teaching him how to do paperwork.

'No wonder why grandfather was so happy when he said that I will be doing the paperwork..'

-

Flashback

A Week after the Inheritance Ceremony; Italy

Tsuna, who arrived in Italy (with everyone) a day ago, is currently in his grandfather's office, Timoteo, the former Vongola Boss. After 4 years of being in a 'Boss-in-Training,' a week ago he was officially declared as the Vongola Decimo to the whole Mafia. However, he is only starting to take the responsibilities as a Boss, now.

Although he was a 'Boss-in-Training' for four years, he wasn't really able to do the thing called 'paperwork'. Sure he is the one who goes to the meetings that happened, as the future boss, but his grandfather is still the one managing the paperwork.

And right now, it seems like his grandfather is willing to pass that responsibility to him.

"Tsunayoshi-kun, since you are already the Vongola Decimo, it is now time for you to do paperwork under your name." Timoteo said, with a wide, gentle smile.