Preview

A/N This is our Jalex, go and read he preview of our Cashby [Identity Disorder] and vote on which we should focus our time on. Just pm me or you can comment if you want, I guess.

Jack's POV

I rolled out of bed, tripping on a fex pedal. Dammit, Zack, you said you'd pick up. Anyways, I grabbed my phone and some cloths, and went to the bathroom.

I plugged it into the speaker on my counter and went to my Slipknot playlist. I started the water and climbed in. Where are my boxers, you ask? Probably on whatever slut climbed out of my bed before me. I didn't really care.

I washed off last nights drunken memories and tried to get the sticky stuff out of my hair. Don't ask. Why do I keep letting Zack throw parties at my house? I don't know. He and Rian would be the death of me.

I got out and towled off, looking in the mirror. Shit. There were bags under my eyes and hickeys on my shoulders. Who the hell thinks that they could do that? The bitch is lucky I don't remember her name.

Maybe I seem like a jerk, dick, asshole, whatever. Popularity does that to a guy. I am king of the school, Mr Popularity, party animal, everything. On top of that, I'm a killer singer.

I ran down the stairs and into my dad.

"Jack Barakat, why is my house a mess? What did I tell you about throwing parties?"

"Well, father, I believe you said that I was no longer allowed to tow parties because you had to bribe the police to drop my underage drinking charge at the last one, bit Zackary threw this party, not me. You didn't say anything about that." Dady dearest rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Jack, I hate to do this, but you need to learn responsibility. You'll be staying with your aunt Luise until the summer is over."

"What!? No! No, no, no! You can not do this, she's crazy!"

"She's also my sister, you will go to her house in Montana and work on herarm until school starts again. I've made up my mind, start packing or I'll do it for you."

Alex's POV

Three days later

I rolled out of bed, tripping on an amp cord. My fault, in left everything out after messing around until four. Did I choose to get up at six? Nope. Did I have a choice? Nope.

I grabbed my MP3 and went to the bathroom, grabbing some clothes non the way, and pluggingit into my speaker set, settinin to my Memphis May Fire playlist.

I washed and dried off, getting dressed and picking up my room quickly. I was a guest, I'm not gonna make a mess. I ran down stairs and into the kitchen, I always made breakfast.

I leaned on the couer, thinking. I decided on French Toast and pancakes. I got the flour, eggs, and everything else I would need. Everything here was fresh, homemade, and there were never leftovers.

"Hey Miss Luise, how are the animals?" I asked over my shoulder, hearing the door close.

"Oh, I'm sure they're alright, but I haven't checked on them yet. I was picking up my nephew, Jack, I'll get him settled in, after you're done with that, would you be a dear and feed all the critters?" That's right, her nephew would've here all summer.

"Sure thing, I hope he's hungry, I made French Toast and pancakes." She smiled and called over her shoulder.

"Jack! Get your ass in here! We don't have all day!" Either he didn't reply, or whispered it, because I didn't hear him.

I put all the food on plates and washed my hands, turning to leave the kitchen and almost running into a solid chest on my way out. I look up and see spikey hair and amused eyes.

"Hi, you must be the nephew."

A/N Boop! Okay, so here we go, if you get that reference, brownie points! That was the preveiw to our Jalex, go read the preview to our Cashby and comment or pm on which you want us to focus on. It's up to you! Ily, bai.