~ Prologue ~

On the 23rd of February 1287, just outside the Capital of Astrial, a baby girl was born in a secluded cabin in the woods.

The little girl had beautiful blush pink hair and amazing Emerald eyes.

Lying next to her dead Mother, the pitiful child cried and cried without anyone to answer her calls.

On the 15th of June 1287, a baby girl was born in the Empress of Astrial's palace.

The little girl has gorgeous silver-blue hair and spell-binding Emerald eyes.

"My sweet little angel," crooned a soft female voice, "You look so much like your Father." 

The woman with midnight blue hair and Ruby red eyes held her child close to her chest.

Suddenly the large oak door leading to the Empresses quarters opened with a  bang.

Looking in the noises direction, the Empress and her maternity nurse's faces morphed into expressions of horror and fear.

There, standing in the door frame, illuminated by the moonlight, was a knight, covered from head to toe in blood.

"LONG LIVE QUEEN LILITH!!!!" 

The crazed knight rushed towards the Empress with a murderous gaze, only abruptly stopping when a marble chair was flung his way, narrowly missing his head.

The maternity nurse looked at the Empress with desperation while trying to find other things to throw at the lunatic.

"My Queen! you must run! take the child with you!"

The Empress Daiyu-Hong turned to her maternity nurse, tears fogging her vision.

"Thank you Tyra."

She managed to choke out.

The terrified Empress made a beeline for the secret door in her wall.

Frantically finding the doorknob she ripped open the door and dashed inside, breaking the door so that it wouldn't be able to be opened again.

"YOU EVIL WITCH! HOW DARE YOU RUN AWAY!!!" the mad man spat out while impaling the door multiple times.

The Queen ran along the secret passage way, holding her daughter tight.