DO OR DIE ( PART 4 )

Y/n woke up the next morning. She realized she had a long nap because she was really tired. She got up and washed her face. Then she came downstairs. Taehyung who was already sitting downstairs saw y/n coming down.
Taehyung:Good morning. I was waiting for you.
Y/n: My morning isn't good.
Taehyung took a deep breath: You should get used to all these things now.
Y/n:Why would I? I'll return once I get out from here. (Y/n said as she was coming downstairs, Taehyung laughed)
Taehyung: Alright I'll see. But first I have to tell you something.
Y/n:First I have to ask you something.
Taehyung: I already know what you're gonna ask. Come sit. I'll tell you everything.
Y/n rolled her eyes while sitting in front of Taehyung. He passed a glass of water to y/n
Taehyung:Here, have some water first.
Y/n started drinking water.
Taehyung: I like you.
Y/n coughed after hearing something unexpected. She tried to talk but she was continuously coughing because of the water.
Taehyung continued:I like you for our work.
Y/n breathed out a sigh and started drinking water again.
Taehyung: You know what we are? The biggest Mafia.
This time y/n started coughing more than before because this was something more unexpected than what she heard before.
She tried to talk but she couldn't.
Taehyung: Relax-
He came a bit near to y/n and started rubbing her back gently to make her feel comfortable. Y/n immediately stopped and looked at Taehyung who was already looking at her. She got back by herself making Taehyung stop. She got confused.
Y/n: So Mafia, what you were saying?
Taehyung: Yes. You're living with a gang. And I am the-
Y/n: Don't tell me you're the Boss.
Taehyung: And I am the boss.
Y/n: Shit what haha is this really happening-
Taehyung: Do you think we're pranking you?
Y/n didn't say anything.
Taehyung: You know what. No one else knows about us except my members, our workers and the people we deal with.
Y/n: and what if someone unrelated to you, came to know about all this?
Taehyung: We kill them.
Y/n was about to say " oh " but she realized that she was the one too which made her remain silent. Taehyung didn't speak either. He kept looking at y/n which made y/n uncomfortable so she finally spoke.
Y/n: Ahh so just say you brought me here to kill me. Just kill me already. Why waste so much time, do you think I'll beg for my life? Do you think I'll be afraid? First of all, I did nothing wrong. Second, you destroyed my home. Ahh, I see wait wait. So you sent your man to kill me? But he didn't? Or we can say he liked taking me with him. So he brought me here and-
Taehyung: alright stop it. Stand if you're not afraid.
Y/n knew she said everything confidentially. But deep inside she was dying. Her ego made her do one more mistake. She stood up as Taehyung said because she hates showing her weak self to someone. No matter how scared she would be, she would always face her ups and downs. Taehyung took out his gun and pointed towards y/n.
Taehyung: I'll count till 3.
Y/n kept standing confidently
Taehyung: three .... Two
Y/n closed her eyes. She couldn't hear "one". The only thing she heard was Taehyung's deep breath which made her open her eyes. She saw Taehyung put his gun on the table in Infront of him.
Y/n: What happened?
Taehyung: Ahh Nevermind. Would you like to work for us?
Y/n: WHAT? HUH WORK FOR YOU?
Taehyung: It can be a nice reason for living.
Y/n: It's better to die than to work for a gang.
Taehyung: We'll let you live in this big house.
Y/n: Yaaa I have my own-
Taehyung: Your own house?
Y/n didn't complete her sentence. She knew she has nowhere to go but she can't work for the gang either.
Taehyung:I guarantee you won't regret working here.
Y/n thought something and then replied
Y/n: will I be able to meet my family and friends? ah, wait. I need to tell them about me. They must be worried. Where's my phone?
Taehyung: Jimin already took care of that so don't worry. And yes you can meet them but you shouldn't tell them what you work and for whom you work.
Y/n: And if I do?
Taehyung stood up and walked around y/n: See y/n it's obvious that we kill those people who betray us. I hope you won't give us a chance.
Y/n: I see. What do I have to do?
Taehyung called Jimin.
Y/n: Why always him?
Taehyung: I planned to take you by myself but I had to do some work. Don't worry I'll spend a good time with you afterwards. Right now Jimin will go with you instead.
Y/n: What? Where?
Taehyung: We need to train you, of course.
Taehyung left as he said these words while looking into y/n's eyes.
Jimin: Let's go.
Y/n: Do I even need to be trained? I think I am already good enough.
Jimin: Then prove it. ( Y/n was following Jimin who was taking her somewhere, They reached somewhere. Y/n could see a lot of prisoners in different cells. But each prisoner in one cell. They all were in very bad condition. They came forward as they saw Jimin. They started screaming " Yaaa get me out of here".
Jimin: Don't look at them, just keep walking.
Jimin took y/n Infront of a cell. The prisoner inside was in a very bad condition. It looked like he was beaten up so badly.
Y/n: Who is he?
Jimin gave y/n a loaded gun.
Jimin:You have to go inside and shoot him.
Y/n's eyes opened widely. Of course, it was something shocking for her.
Y/n: And what if I won't be able to do it?
Jimin: Of course, he will kill you. It's either you do it or you die. Prove you are good enough that you don't need any training.
Y/n was looking at Jimin's face. What was she supposed to do now? Jimin gave a broken piece of mirror to that prisoner through the bars of the cell , who instantly came forward to get it.
Jimin opened the lock of the prison,y/n went in and Jimin locked it. Her heart was beating so fast. She took a deep breath.
Jimin: Take out all of your anger today. I am giving you a chance before you die. (He told the prisoner who started laughing after what Jimin said)
Y/n: you can do it , but how am I supposed to kill someone (She said to herself)
Jimin counted: three....two....one.
The prisoner ran to y/n with the piece of glass to attack her. Y/n was stopping him with her hands. She tried to hold his hands but he was so strong for her. She tried to grab the glass but ended up getting a deep cut on her hand. The man pushed y/n making her fall to the ground which made the gun drop from her hand. The man kept coming near with the piece of glass in his hand. He was continuously laughing while looking at y/n. It was making y/n scared but she managed to get up. She again tried to push the man but he kept attacking with the glass which gave y/n another cut on the same hand. The gun got quite far away from y/n. Y/n was continuously panting. The man came close to y/n with the glass. Y/n was unable to move. The man got his hand up with the glass to hit y/n. He was about to attack that suddenly.
*SHOOT* the man ultimately fell to the floor and started groaning in pain. Y/n could see blood flowing on the floor. She turned to see who shot and saw Taehyung opening the lock for her.
Taehyung: Come. ( Y/n got up and came outside.)
Jimin: Is that how strong you are?
Y/n didn't answer as she was already in pain because of her hand.
Taehyung: I'll train you by myself. (Taehyung looked at y/n's hand which was continuously bleeding, he held her hand and started walking outside)
Taehyung: let's go. You need some treatment.
Y/n didn't get to say anything. Taehyung was grabbing her by her hand and she was walking. She looked back, Jimin was going to the opposite side. Taehyung and y/n then reached home. He washed y/n's hands and bandaged her wounds pouring ointments on them.
Y/n: Thank you.
Taehyung remained silent. Y/n realized she didn't know Taehyung was caring. Taehyung then finished bandaging. He got up.
Taehyung: Alright so now it's done. I have to go out for a while. It's better if you rest until then. If you want to take a look at this big house then go on. If you want to eat something, ask the servants or select something from the kitchen.
Taehyung left before y/n could say something. She got up and started roaming around. The house was very big and luxurious just like a dream house.
She was feeling hungry so she went to the kitchen.
Servant: may I help you, mam?
Y/n: Thank you but I'd like to look by myself.
Y/n opened the fridge. There were a lot of things to eat. She took out a juice and started drinking. She closed the fridge door and found someone standing behind it which made her startled
" Hello! " He said.
" Why everyone here is so fine " y/n thought to herself. She came out of her thoughts and answered hesitatingly
"umm.. hi "
" So what I heard was true haha," he said.
Y/n: you heard what?
" I heard Taehyung brought a pretty girl to the house. I see "
Y/n smiled awkwardly. " May I know you?" She asked further.
"Sure! My name is Jungkook"
Y/n: Alright Jungkook. I am y/n. Even though I hate living here but somehow I am here right now.
Jungkook: No one ever brought a girl here. I think it's gonna be interesting. And what more interesting is that Taehyung wants you to live here. Hah. Let's see what's gonna happen. (He said this while taking out banana juice from the fridge and left)
Y/n sighed " ahhh. What am I supposed to do and what's gonna happen now. ( She returned to her room for some rest )