𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

CHAPTER SEVEN'FOR JULIANNA'

CHAPTER SEVEN
'FOR JULIANNA'

⎈ ⎈ ⎈

I PACED around the beach, digging in the sand with my feet as i walked around. "oh my god," i groaned.

out of the corner of my eye i see conrad walking towards me, with jeremiah.

"what the hell are you doing?" conrad asked.

i glared at him, "i'm trying to find my book that you slapped out of my hands. asshole." i pointed at him.

"it's probably ruined by now, since it was raining the night it happened."

"the night what happened?" jeremiah questioned.

i snickered, "what?" i asked.

"conrad said the night it happened. what's it?" he repeated.

i walked closer to jeremiah, "huh? sorry, i can't hear you. the waves are super loud,"

i kept walking around, occasionally kicking sand in hopes i'll find my book buried under the sand. what an ass, i thought. he slapped my book out of my hands, and i let him get away with it.

⎈ ⎈ ⎈

CONRAD
wanna go to the deb
hall w me?

his text lit up my phone screen. i giggled and tapped sydney on the shoulder, "ain't no way!"

she gasped, "he's so whipped. i'm telling you, jules, he's got it bad for you. i mean, the angry make out session in the fucking rain? say yes!!" she encouraged.

i squirmed and hid under my blankets, like a little kid. i mumbled underneath the covers, "i don't have a dress."

she snorted, "but i do."

"and i didn't like.. rsvp. they wouldn't let me in."

"for susannah fishers son? hell yeah they would."

i sighed. i guess i'm going to the deb ball.

JULIANNA
sure!

i screamed, coming back out for fresh air. "i need to get ready! it's at like, 7.. right? i mean, the last deb ball i went to it was with cam and the whole thing started at 7. right?"

sydney laughed, "i think 7 is right. it's four right now, so go shower and i'll help you get ready."

it's times like these i'm glad to have sydney as my best friend. i think taylor and her would get along really well.