.

@han88: why the f*ck did you f*ck my boyfriend??
Seen on (14th July 2022.)
@han88:do not ignore me you f*cking whore!
Seen on (15th July 2022.)

@hyun.Jinnie: what do you want??. And do I know you?.
@han88: I'm Han and my boyfriend is chan you f*cking bitch why did you f*ck w/ my boyfriend?? .
@hyun.Jinnie: Um hello??. He was the one who approached me first and he was the one who f*cked me you f*cking douche bag.
———————————-block @han88—————
Yes () No (  )
Hyunjin has chosen yes.

@hyun.Jinnie

Jinnie

@hyun.Jinnie: ugh 😑 today just keeps getting worse huh.
Liked by Leeknow.lino and 1.65 million others.
Comments have been restricted.

@leeknow.lino
Hey bb, what's up why's your day getting worse

@hyun.Jinnie: it's nothing hyung don't worry.

@leeknow.lino: you sure jinnie you know you could tell me anything don't you?.

@hyun.jinnie: just meet me at the cafe at 5.

@leeknow.Lino: alright jinnie.

POV:
Hyunjin arrived at the cafe waiting for the older to arrive, he then spotted chan was right infront of him with a boy, they were fighting about something. Hyunjin was a curious boy so he decided to eavesdrop.
They were talking about breaking up. About how chan lied to him about someone f*cking him?. Hyunjin then realised that they were talking about him. Even though hyunjin is still mad at his hyung he doesn't want to ruin somebody else's relationship so he came up to them and said "hey chan hey Han I guess, I know that there's some misunderstandings about this but chan is just mad and he made a mistake of having s*x with me lm also very sorry that I didn't stop him while I know that he was doing something bad but I didn't know that he was in a relationship at that time I hope you guys will not fight anymore and Han please give him a second chance that's all I have to say, have a great day.

To summarise this: "chan and Han made up and they are back together again thanking hyunjin obv ❤️."

Hyunjin then went back home being happy for some reason "and yes he forgotten about the plan with Leeknow."

TBC

"Don't like it please leave."